What's new

Hero Forge MK customs

For shits and giggles, I toyed with this to try and come up with a less masculine Kitana. The faces are, well, pretty bad for this.

Here's my ten minute effort at Revenant Kitana because a) Revenant skins are superior and b) the double bun helps her look more feminen. I used a "dagger" for a closed fan and kept a Mileena Sai since Revenant Kitana did use said Sai in Story Mode:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I really want Tanya and Jade in the same game
Same, I'd love to see them interact with one another in a modern MK! ♥

For shits and giggles, I toyed with this to try and come up with a less masculine Kitana. The faces are, well, pretty bad for this.

Here's my ten minute effort at Revenant Kitana because a) Revenant skins are superior and b) the double bun helps her look more feminen. I used a "dagger" for a closed fan and kept a Mileena Sai since Revenant Kitana did use said Sai in Story Mode:

I love this, has a really cool Xena/Wonder Woman vibe to it.
And yeah, the faces aren't all that good, but that's not what I was focusing on anyways. Just tried to make them look like something they would wear in the games. Hopefully more gear options will be added as they work on this project, because it's pretty cool, especially for someone like me who plays table-top RP games with friends, and I can make my own custom mini! ♥

Same, I'd love to see them interact with one another in a modern MK! ♥

I love this, has a really cool Xena/Wonder Woman vibe to it.
And yeah, the faces aren't all that good, but that's not what I was focusing on anyways. Just tried to make them look like something they would wear in the games. Hopefully more gear options will be added as they work on this project, because it's pretty cool, especially for someone like me who plays table-top RP games with friends, and I can make my own custom mini! ♥
Dude, your Jade, Mileena, and Tanya especially are spot on; the faces they have work for them.

And yeah, definitely got a Xena vibe from the armour.

Art Lean

Noob
Very nicely done, they're all really good but Tanya especially looks fantastic and Jade is absolutely wonderful too!

I'm actually quite amazed at how close all the accessories and elements match what's actually in the MK games.

Had to make my own version of Tawny, this is just SO fun. Too bad the printed result is awful, I'd certainly order if it was a bit better.

Edit: oops, sorry for double post.