What's new

here's a video of me with my MAN Kung Lao lol

Neither have I seen you, at least I think I haven't. Umm.. I'll be on soon, I guess if you want to add me, I dont have many UMK3 players on my list :cry:

diablo619 said:
Cool vid maybe I should post some of my videos of you falling victim to my great wall. LOL! But seriously you owe me a rematch.
Ohhh, you're just so cute!! Talking all sorts of shit when the match video posted of you Vs. LInsomnie shows that you are incredible average when Miss Spin AKA DizGirl AKA DatGirlNextDoor would eat you alive.

Wow those people on those forums are really unintelligent. It's amazing how much you can tell, just by their english, that they aren't smart. Being smart is part of being good at video games...they should go play horseshoes or something.

QuiGonZel said:
diablo619 said:
Cool vid maybe I should post some of my videos of you falling victim to my great wall. LOL! But seriously you owe me a rematch.
Ohhh, you're just so cute!! Talking all sorts of shit when the match video posted of you Vs. LInsomnie shows that you are incredible average when Miss Spin AKA DizGirl AKA DatGirlNextDoor would eat you alive.
LOL! Wow your basing my skill level on one video of me loosing. Have you ever faced me at all? How about those 8,000 plus victories ive accumulated were all those flukes?
There is my gamertag look for me add me do whatever you have to do to find me and i'll show you who is average and tell limonie snicket that message as well and to take some more footage cause the next time we meet I will show him why I am UMK3's resident Stryker [ban incoming]. If youuuuu smeeellll what Diablo is cookin?!*Raises left Eye brow and stares at the monitor very seriously*

Derek

Noob
Diablo stop running your mouth. And don't give me that "I don't remember playing you" bullshit. The GT I played you on was IHerzeleid and you fucking blow with your shitty turtle Stryker. Stop talking shit.

l SuGaR l said:
Diablo stop running your mouth. And don't give me that "I don't remember playing you" bullshit. The GT I played you on was IHerzeleid and you fucking blow with your shitty turtle Stryker. Stop talking shit.
Ummmmm, I dont remember facing you. There I said it. But here is my gamertag.

Refresh my memory beat me senseless, I beg you, please humble me. But if you fail this is what I'm gonna do to you.

P.S. im not running my mouth im typing on a keyboard. If you wanna lambaste me some more please forward it to myspace.com/elirey

diablo619 said:

Refresh my memory beat me senseless, I beg you, please humble me. But if you fail this is what I'm gonna do to you.

P.S. im not running my mouth im typing on a keyboard. If you wanna lambaste me some more please forward it to myspace.com/elirey
Dude don't mind him. He's always talking shit to someone online.

He's compensating for being such a worthless peice of shit in real life.

DARXYD3 said:
diablo619 said:

Dude don't mind him. He's always talking shit to someone online.

He's compensating for being such a worthless peice of shit in real life.
haha, sugar only talks shit to people who have talked shit first, or he knows he can easily beat him, all u guys forget sugar has like 3 different gamertags, so he could have easily played him without him knowing, and the reason he talks shit about you, is cause your bad, u start shit, then deny that any match was ever played like when i played you almost 4 months ago, i beat the hell out of you, but u'll never admit it

ilovepoop said:
haha, sugar only talks shit to people who have talked shit first, or he knows he can easily beat him, all u guys forget sugar has like 3 different gamertags, so he could have easily played him without him knowing, and the reason he talks shit about you, is cause your bad, u start shit, then deny that any match was ever played like when i played you almost 4 months ago, i beat the hell out of you, but u'll never admit it
What the fuck are you saying? I raped you when we played. I remember it.

Talk about people denying stuff. :lol: You're pathetic.

DARXYD3 said:
ilovepoop said:

haha u make me laugh, u raped me when i was first learning on my stick, congrats, i have never played on a stick before, you deserve like a medal of honor or stupidity either one works, but the 2nd choice goes good with you, i'm talking about almost 5 months ago, now i picked jax u counter'd with reptile and i still won, and then u quit out

ilovepoop said:
DARXYD3 said:
ilovepoop said:

haha u make me laugh, u raped me when i was first learning on my stick, congrats, i have never played on a stick before, you deserve like a medal of honor or stupidity either one works, but the 2nd choice goes good with you, i'm talking about almost 5 months ago, now i picked jax u counter'd with reptile and i still won, and then u quit out
Dude, whatever. Play me again if you think you're better.

Fuck you.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
mistaKM said:
Wow those people on those forums are really unintelligent. It's amazing how much you can tell, just by their english, that they aren't smart. Being smart is part of being good at video games...they should go play horseshoes or something.
Yeah dude, you can say that again. I mean one guy on there cries about lag every time he loses after talking shit about me for months, I play him and own him 10-4...=he STFU more or less, another guy just goes there cause he hates me for beating him back in MKD, the dude that posted that thread to begin with named sonic sucks royally...I played him a week ago, he left after one match...as you guys call them "droppers" over at MKO most of us refer to them as "scrubs", "jokes", etc. If they cheat by pulling the cord or setting their game on standby so that if they lose they avoid the lose, they go by the name of pullers. There's another guy that just posts, spams the boards to start shit...

What really amazes me about the MKO xbox forums is that most of those players never even played UMK3 yet say dumb, ignorant stuff like that game sucks, it's broken blah, blah lol. They know nothing about the game I can tell, I'm around everywhere this site, MKO, MKOut etc since I love all the MK's but it really is humorous and fun to correct arrogant dopes like those guys on there.

They would all get owned by me in UMK3 and definitely by you guys. :)

I mean hell, every time I asked them something as easy as how to do the reptile infinite I get no answer... :roll: