What's new

here's a video of me with my MAN Kung Lao lol

AWESOME Kate!!!
Here's some funny details back at diversions (one of the many testing sites for Williams and Bally/Midway arcades) when I was playing this beta umk on arcade (with a tape recorder besides the arcade machine)...I've told Ed that scorpion's fatality crashes the game and Ketchup is cheap with (infinite dive) KungLao (cheap with infinite surfing) and Mustard (cheap with infinite nades) but funny how he fixes the crashes ONLY! I guess Mr Boon ran out of time.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
KingBizhop said:
AWESOME Kate!!!
Here's some funny details back at diversions (one of the many testing sites for Williams and Bally/Midway arcades) when I was playing this beta umk on arcade (with a tape recorder besides the arcade machine)...I've told Ed that scorpion's fatality crashes the game and Ketchup is cheap with (infinite dive) KungLao (cheap with infinite surfing) and Mustard (cheap with infinite nades) but funny how he fixes the crashes ONLY! I guess Mr Boon ran out of time.
Cyrax's infinite that was in the first/earlier versions of MK3-pre UMK3 where there was no bomb limit was fixed, he was toned down even more after MK3 final version why they did that lol his current infinite is practically impossible to pull of in UMK3 I mean....especially in high level play, lol good luck with that

I responded to your video with a video of my Kung Lao. Not to be stupid or anything, just to show that I can do it too, and I'm proud :D

Rockzilla220 said:
I responded to your video with a video of my Kung Lao. Not to be stupid or anything, just to show that I can do it too, and I'm proud :D

nice thats koo i like seeng people that plays KUNG LAO + ure's look better than mine :D

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
Rockzilla220 said:

nice thats koo i like seeng people that plays KUNG LAO + ure's look better than mine :D
Rock just stands there in the spin.. xD

Rock's really good at combos, It's just the general gameplay that he needs to work on. :t

TheRedPsychosis said:
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
Rockzilla220 said:

Rock just stands there in the spin.. xD

Rock's really good at combos, It's just the general gameplay that he needs to work on. :t
This is very true! I am good at difficult combos (or at least I like to think I am) but my lack of general gameplay skill makes it hard to actually start these difficult combos. Hence why I lose so much :cry: But personally I believe my Reptile has some decent general gameplay, and my Human Smoke also.

And to Miss Spin, thanks for the compliment :D Your Kung Lao is good also.

MKF30

Kung Lao isn't my cup of tea in UMK3, or any MK for that matter but as I said before that's pretty impressive.

Apparently you're making a name for yourself too MissSpin :p

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=107296

Don't worry, I'm sure you'd own those guys with ease :)

I'm used to threads like these though...in MKD, I loved Dairou and had the best on xbox. People hated me for it lol so I told them hey play better or pick someone that can beat him. Bo for example, N/S etc.

He's really fast in MKA not sure if you guys played Kung Lao in that game but he's pretty good in that game also. Very fast and annoying I must admit.

Kazlaz

Noob
MKF30 said:
Kung Lao isn't my cup of tea in UMK3, or any MK for that matter but as I said before that's pretty impressive.

Apparently you're making a name for yourself too MissSpin :p

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=107296

Don't worry, I'm sure you'd own those guys with ease :)

I'm used to threads like these though...in MKD, I loved Dairou and had the best on xbox. People hated me for it lol so I told them hey play better or pick someone that can beat him. Bo for example, N/S etc.

He's really fast in MKA not sure if you guys played Kung Lao in that game but he's pretty good in that game also. Very fast and annoying I must admit.
he said kable had an inf if he cant spell characters names riht and know that they dont have inf then i dont even see why worrying

MKF30

Yeah, someone did that to me once when I played UMK3 online at my buds house. Launched, then jumped in and relaunched me... :roll:

I got a little annoyed so I came back at him with robo smoke and speared his ass a lot the next match lol.

But yeah, anyway on that thread...the guy isn't worth your time. I challenging him in MKA when it first came out, he heard about my name in that game and rejected my challenge....

UMK3 has wayy more comp then MKD and MKA, I know this factually since I've played all 3 online via xbox. With MKD/MKA there's only a handful of players that are good, like 20 players or so on xbox I'm one of them that's how I know : ) that's such a low number compared to UMK3. One of the many reasons why UMk3 is a lot of fun. 8) More comp by far.

I play all of them though, hell if MK4 comes out online in the future as an arcade classic I'll play that too.

Hell, lol if you look at my myspace I even have the MK tattoo on my right shoulder...can't get anymore hardcore then that. :wink:

Cool vid maybe I should post some of my videos of you falling victim to my great wall. LOL! But seriously you owe me a rematch.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
KingBizhop said:
AWESOME Kate!!!
I played at diversions now that was some great matches all day all night for years, I even played wave net there