What's new

!Helping "noob" players!

I am no high level player, I consider myself OK at best but I ran into something called the Dazzle its something to capture video onto your computer and i was wondering if anyone would want to help me make some type of lower level tactics guide or something. I'm not even 100% on how to use the software but it seems simple enough....anyone got any ideas or would want to help out?!

Derek

Noob
Go to the tags thread and send some people some F/R's from this site. Most people on here can help you get better.

Derek

Noob
Oh dear, it appears I completely skipped the last part of your post. What sort of Dazzle do you have/plan on getting? I can help you with pretty much everything about the Dazzle as well as combos since there isn't much I can't do. Send me a F/R over XBL and I'll do my best to help ya.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can help you with Dazzle related stuff too. I've used at least 3 Dazzle products.

Yeah I'm curious about that too. I'm wondering if you are planning on putting combos that are less challenging, or tactics that will help a newer player execute the more challenging combos. The way I see it there is not a lot of reason to put weaker combos up because if you want to do that you can go to any other site. That's what makes this one the best, the fact that it indeed shows a player all the potential a character has.

On the other hand, tactics such as run jabbing, cancelling, and buffering would be very useful. Maybe how to defend certain scenarios such as cross ups as well. I'm trying to think of more.

Yeah I'm curious about that too. I'm wondering if you are planning on putting combos that are less challenging, or tactics that will help a newer player execute the more challenging combos. The way I see it there is not a lot of reason to put weaker combos up because if you want to do that you can go to any other site. That's what makes this one the best, the fact that it indeed shows a player all the potential a character has.

On the other hand, tactics such as run jabbing, cancelling, and buffering would be very useful. Maybe how to defend certain scenarios such as cross ups as well. I'm trying to think of more.
I'm thinking along the lines of tactics and more or less tips and to do combos and such, nothing to hard but something to give newer players solid ground to work with. I know when I started playing I had NO idea what so ever on how to play. The guides here are great but video could show a lot more. If a picture is worth 1000 words then a video is worth a fucking lot more. :)
I'm still learning how to use this program by making a dropper video I already go someone from this site, I won't say who because I don't want to start drama. Mista I think you could help me a lot with this considering I'm not to great at this game.

this is a good idea. I wanna teach my gf how to play better since im stuck in a log cabin with no competition.

she's okay but you know. it's hard to put button combos together for her, and it's easy for me so it's hard to explain to her how to put it together easily haha

so make a guide, i'll help shit. just wait ntil i get a valid internet connection that isn't my phone.

Any ideas for what a newer player might need to see is welcome, so far everything I am thinking is in the guides: Rush Down
Run Jabs
Kara Jabs
Punishers
Cross-ups
AA

Please help add to this list! :)

Bidle

Noob
Just noticed this as an old topic, but was there any follow up.... I'm new in the game and get my ass kicked every time on XboX Live. Looks like there are only die-hards playing.

Today I met somebody who was so nice to teach me some combo's and told me about this site.