What's new

Helping Hand

Surkov

Noob
Oi! New player to the PC version of MK9, was referred to this place by another player so I decided to swing by and ask: Would anyone here be so kind as to give any instruction, tips, or just general advice? I'm most interested in learning Kabal but have a long way to go, including basic principles.

Welcome to the site man! Always great seeing new members around here. We have tons of information on the Kabal forums, but I'm on my phone right now and can't exactly link you there, but he isn't hard to find. Good luck with your adventures!

Surkov

Noob
Thank you! I indeed noted the Kabal forums when I first visited, browsing them made me realize I still had a lot of basics to work out first so I decided to post here instead.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Thank you! I indeed noted the Kabal forums when I first visited, browsing them made me realize I still had a lot of basics to work out first so I decided to post here instead.
Good day sir! How familiar are you with the terminology of the game? Button notations, terms(footsies for example)?