What's new

Help ya boi learn some Street Fighter

That is irrelevant because you're not really hitconfirming it. cr mk into light axe kick is used as a whiff punisher, not a hit confirm, reason being that you can get much more damage instead of whiff punishing with cr mk hadoken
what if you want to axe kick because of the spacing?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Okay, I've been working on some execution stuff and came up with this
I only have Ultra for PC and AE for PS3. I'm only bringing my PS3 to my dorm. Would AE be a good substitute for Street Fighter practice, or should I just keep to practice mode?
I have the PC version also. I just have to look into how to add you on PC.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Play yun. There I saved you 4 weeks of execution and fundatmentals.

No but seriously for E.Ryu most optimized damage you have to be incredibly consistent with 1/2 frame links. Do you play on stick or pad?

Last edited:
I only have Ultra for PC and AE for PS3. I'm only bringing my PS3 to my dorm. Would AE be a good substitute for Street Fighter practice, or should I just keep to practice mode?
Too many things have changed between AE and Ultra. Not just for your character but for everyone and system wise also. So I'd recommend against using AE to practice anything.

Play vs the computer/online and try to land your FADC combos there. If you can only land your links/setups consistently in practice mode then you might need to simplify them a bit. A 300 dmg combo you never drop in pressure situations is better than a 400 dmg combo you only land 50% of the time.

Use the infamous "Aris filter" (lol):

-Gotta work on all or most characters (avoid character specific combos/setups if possible)
-Be hella easy to pull off
-Be very consistent
-Be optimized as much as possible (don't use 3-4 meters if you can do around the same damage with 2 meters etc.)

Last edited: