What's new

Question - Wrestler Help with Throw Combo

Not sure what I am doing wrong here. I can get the 2nd throw even though the timing is a bit tight, but the third part never happens.

What is the timing on this?

Blkmjk

Noob
Not sure what I am doing wrong here. I can get the 2nd throw even though the timing is a bit tight, but the third part never happens.

What is the timing on this?
It took me a second to realize that the non meter burn version only has one extension; don't know if that's your issue. Also, for the ex version, you start the extensions from the second slam and like @KIllaByte said, it's around the time the opponents back hits the ground

I can't get the chainthrow either! I'm doing the Ex version, and then I hit 2 for the first extension, 3 for the next... and nothing. I've messed with it, and I can get the first extension by pressing 3 instead of 2, but then still no second extension. I want chainthows so bad, haaaaalp!

Man I loved Grundy in Injustice. I was hoping for a grappler like him but not sure if Jax or FerraTorr is right for me yet.
Jax is a rush down king, if you stick with him you will love him. Jax takes time to 100% master, You will not pick jax up and win easy like Scorpion.

To chain throw i double tap 2 just as his back lands on the 2nd slam, then after than you simply double tap each button to get 6 hits, THEN good luck hitting all 4 at once, i get the 7 hit combo but its only 19% unless that 7th hit was another EX grab i dont know. But 19% seems weak for 7 body slams lol.

Correct, and since i use a hitbox my kano command grab is basically slide left or right, so its crazy fast, im loving jax so i hope new tech comes out for this throw combo.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Ok, I didn't get this and kept thinking it was near impossible, cause I've had been just mashing all the buttons to have it extend some. But I didn't realize that firstly, you can only do the full multi-slam with an EX version of the grab, and secondly, the EX version adds the second slam on its own, and THEN you have to press 2,3,4, ... Though I haven't been able to get that last slam.

I have been working on it today and for the regular version I hit the 2 button right after the opponent goes over the top of the arc on his way down. For the EX version you have to wait for the first slam and as he arcs him over and brings him down for the second slam hit the 2 button. It works the same for the next sequence only the slams get faster as you continue on through the attack buttons.

I have never gotten the last slam with all four attack buttons yet. I use an arcade stick so I can technically hit the stance change and the interaction buttons together to get it out but I can't seem to get my fingers to do it. It might be easier on a pad as you can just hit two shoulder buttons to get out the last slam.

I think the difference between the 4 slam and the all buttons slam is only like 1 percent so I'm not even worried about getting it down. Getting up to 4 gets you 18% and getting all the way to the one with all 4 attack buttons gets you 19% so I don't think it's worth it. The interesting thing is the non EX version gets you 15% if you connect with full sequence but the EX version gets you 15% for the first 3 attack buttons and then 18% with 4. I'd say if you're having trouble with the EX one just stick with the regular one as the reward for putting in the effort for the full EX version is negligible IF you can reach the last sequence at all.

That's just my opinion, I'm sure there's some badass out there that can pull the whole thing off on the fly but for a mere mortal like me I'm sticking with the regular version and will learn the EX version on the side for shits and giggles.

nicomatc

victory has defeated uuuu...
Uncle nico is here to hold u down, 2 ways, right before they hit the ground or as soon as they hit the ground are the windows, as for the last slam as soon as they touch the ground hit all four pad or stick..........u'll see jax light up like an ex & say "dats wat i'm talkin about" lol...video will be up soon for the brutality

Thanks for the help nic. I do believe you're right about hitting the first connections right before they hit the ground. I think I hit the buttons when they are right over the arc only because by the time they are pressed it just happens to be right when the opponent hits the ground. As for the last connection I will try what you said and try to get it right when they hit the floor. Looking forward to that video!

Qhris

Noob
Ikd if this will help you or not, but for the last part you can use the grab button + 2+4. The timing is something you'll get used to, and the tips these people have mentioned are useful. For me it wasn't the timing so much as it was mashing all four buttons consistently. Random lightbulb went off in my head that 1+3 = grab, so I just pressed grab with the 2+4 part and it has been way easier since.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
the only one thing i can't execute in this game it's his last slam with 1+2+3+4 i tried to do it during 30 min and never seen last slam happen