What's new

help with kung lao inf

what do i do wrong.
spin aahp jump kick hiff what ever it was.
i get

a. can't hit hinm whit aahp anymore
b. he is too low when i do aahp and can't jump kick anymore

Derek

Noob
Honestly, just do Spin, JK, Whiff Dive Kick, Spin, it's a lot easier it's at the point where I only mess it up if there's a lag spike.

online its a complete nightmare to do the punch, whiff dive kick combo. Try and get in deeper on the first punch before the JK, whiff dive kick. If your out to far you wont make it across the screen. If you cant connect your punch the dive kick isnt coming out fast enough. Also if you cancel the hp with run or a kick then do the jk, whiff dive kick it works better. I personally dont doit that way because its to many buttons to press lol. If you time it right you dont need to cancel it.

I used to spin and go directly into the aahp inf until corner then spin, but I've found that doing spin, jk, whiff, spin, then doing the aahp combo is much easier. Just gotta get into the habit.

l SuGaR l said:
Honestly, just do Spin, JK, Whiff Dive Kick, Spin, it's a lot easier it's at the point where I only mess it up if there's a lag spike.

I don't recall anylag when you played me :) you almost had it though :p

megalomaniacvon said:
I guess it's that I can't adjust to delay/lag on XBL, but SNES/Arcade is easy to do it on.. XBLA NOT!
youll get the use of it =) for me, u can only do it on the male and female ninjas, robots, and stryker, spin, run a little, hp, dive kick, hp, jp, dive kick, hp, repeat

I don't see why you guys are saying do the other one. Me and Sugar can get it consistently. I can get average 4 or 5 of em before I cancel the jk with a dive too soon.

megalomaniacvon said:
Anyone care to FR/Message me on XBox live and help me out? I'd be very indebted.. :/ :lol:
I will as soon as me and my family repair our basement. We had a bad flood and we have to rip up the whole carpet and replace it with new stuff. In the meantime I'm sure Sugar would be glad to help you :D

hey :lol:

This made it a little harder for me, I was doing it like this: spin, aaHP JK, D+HK aaHP and I barely even got to acceptable hits...

Now....

I just hold DOWN while during the jk, so when the jk connects all I have to do is press HK it will whiff nicely and you can AAHP it and continue across screen. 8)

o _ O

Rockzilla220 said:
I don't see why you guys are saying do the other one. Me and Sugar can get it consistently. I can get average 4 or 5 of em before I cancel the jk with a dive too soon.
this one is maybe harder, but i can do it, but i know u guys do the jk/jp then dive kick spin and repeat, but i like to challenge myself, and rock my headset broke TT