What's new

Help with invisibility

So i'm trying to get better with reptile and I just can't seem to pull off the invisibility i know the combo is up down high kick but whenever I try it my guy just jumps really, sorry if it's a nub question but is it cause I have to do it faster or what?

dubson

Noob
Here's a couple good techniques for ya:

1) Hold Block.

2) If coming down from a jump, hit Up right before you hit the ground, then as soon as you land hit Down, HK.

flagginjames said:
So i'm trying to get better with reptile and I just can't seem to pull off the invisibility i know the combo is up down high kick but whenever I try it my guy just jumps really, sorry if it's a nub question but is it cause I have to do it faster or what?
Hold block, up down, release block, hk

Using block when you press up stops you from jumping.

Hope this helps,
Jabs

HAYRON

Noob
LI Maverick said:
I hit HP Up Down HK. It seems to be faster and works great for runjabs.
Am I wrong or shouldn't you actually use LP Up Down HK, or will that not work? I'm no expert (BY A LOOOONG-SHOT), I just though Run Jabs were typically done to threaten a throw while keeping an enemy defensive.

Something else going with the whole invisibilty thing....
Just because I think it would look friggin awesome, I'd like to see some Reptile juggle combos with the Invis thrown in the middle. Like, aaHP, Invis, Forceball, juggle continue, ... Going invisible and coming out of it as often as possible.

I've managed to start them, I'm just not good enough to add the polish.
Are there any of these in the vids somewhere? I don't think I've seen them, but I may be mistaken.

HAYRON said:
LI Maverick said:
I hit HP Up Down HK. It seems to be faster and works great for runjabs.
Am I wrong or shouldn't you actually use LP Up Down HK, or will that not work? I'm no expert (BY A LOOOONG-SHOT), I just though Run Jabs were typically done to threaten a throw while keeping an enemy defensive.

Something else going with the whole invisibilty thing....
Just because I think it would look friggin awesome, I'd like to see some Reptile juggle combos with the Invis thrown in the middle. Like, aaHP, Invis, Forceball, juggle continue, ... Going invisible and coming out of it as often as possible.

I've managed to start them, I'm just not good enough to add the polish.
Are there any of these in the vids somewhere? I don't think I've seen them, but I may be mistaken.
I too would love to see a vid of his combos during invisibility. :lol:

Houzi

Noob
An easy way to do the Invisibility is to do this:

This: Jump kick someone (works if they block or don't block, but better when not block)

then right before you even hit the ground press: Up, then by the time you hit the ground press Down and then HK and it'll work fine.