What's new

General/Other Help somewhat needed :/

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
I sub this beast and I really like playing him, but I had a few make vs someone that could block d1 ES, and it hit me... Didn't know what else to do. If I leave my gamer tag, could I ask for one of you maining him to shadow my dday?

GT: ENDeverMORE

LEGEND

YES!
Doomsday thrives off of chip damage and forcing people to stop pressing buttons. Playing vs someone that is very patient and block earthshaker can be difficult but all it means is that you need to start utilizing more sweeps, Raw ES, and throws to open them up

But if you have the life lead there is no need to open them up, just keep forcing them to block D1-earthshaker, MB Venom and 33s. You don't need to take risks

SonicBoomBrad

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I'd help but I'm on psn. But yeah use d1 grab alot of ppl don't expect that. And ES can stuff some things on wake up.

E

Eldriken

I don't know how you feel about DD mirrors, but if you're up to it, we can get some games in some time. My GT is the same as my username here.

We might even be able to go into practice to work on some stuff.

People being able to consistently block ES isn't a bad thing in my book. Does good chip, builds stupid meter and leaves you at -1 or -2 on block, which really isn't bad.