What's new

Question help me with MB db1, b3

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I cannot seem to get the timing right on this to where I can hit it 100% in practice mode..does anyone have any tips? Half the time I either hit it too late or hit it too early so it doesn't come out at all...im just doing trait, 22, db1 MB, b3

Its a really tight window try double tapping it that worked wonders for me although I still don't even attempt db1 mb b3 online because its just to unreliable on there. Also after db1 mb in practice mode hold back and see when he starts moving backwards that will show you how to time your b3

So many of these are just weird. B3 off BA's Lightning Cage MB is similar to this and I can't nail them consistently either. It seems like you have a ton of time to do it, but you don't.

I waatch the opponents body. You want to time the b3 to connect right as they start to fall. Like rightvwhen the uoward movement stops and the downward begins

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I really have no trick to it. I just go by the feel...

Overtime it gets easier as long as you keep using the character.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Yeah it seems like one of those things you just need to do a few hundred times to get down...I was just wondering if anyone had any input tips like the double tap. A cue i'v been using is watching MMH's hands...as soon as they start to shrink I hit b3 and it works well..at least just to gain the muscle memory because If this game is anything like mk visual cues work for shit online. Anywho thanks for all the help! I half expected to get a "GO PRACTICE YA FREE FUCK" response