What's new

help me with highborn issue

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So im playing her and doing pretty good until I run into player that is super patient , can react to stance cancel , tech or duck throws and do nothing after blocked razors . Cant open him up . Any tips what you do vs that kind of high lvl player ?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Start to stagger and throw. Throw after razors if they do nothing. Back up and throw fans. Or B1 into throw and B1, take a step back and do it again to bait an attack.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I run into these players all the time. Basically always know that blocking is not in their favor. So if they block razors and do nothing, you can take your turn back in anyway you see fit. Easiest way to test them is to see what they do after razors and adjust accordingly.

Parasurama

Dragon
So im playing her and doing pretty good until I run into player that is super patient , can react to stance cancel , tech or duck throws and do nothing after blocked razors . Cant open him up . Any tips what you do vs that kind of high lvl player ?
Play for chip. Doing nothing after razors is great for a chip game and throws occasionally.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Stance cancels are a bill. If they’re interrupting them, start doing the sai stab. They can’t interrupt that with anything but a flawless block (after strings of course)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Stance cancels are a bill. If they’re interrupting them, start doing the sai stab. They can’t interrupt that with anything but a flawless block (after strings of course)
YEP! If they poke after the sai stab will get them then they'll be scared to press buttons (or get hit by it). If they start to block longer, then throw, stagger, or razors pressure.