What's new

help me please

cheschifodisito

hit me up on psn: mr_diem
just bought injustice 2 for ps4..it's the base version of the game.. i have a 1 tb ps4 slim, the one before the new pro model...
i launch the game but after 5 minutes or so it crashes saying "blu ray disc not clean or not properly working"
the game disc is perfect! i have this problem only with this game!
sometimes the problem occurs at launching, theres no specific timing for it but it happens within the first 15 minutes from launch...anybody else having this issue? please help me!
i tried to reconstruct the database but nothing happens
tried to launch the game without internet connection so that ps4 won't advertise for updating to legendary edition
tried to delete everything and repeat step 2 but nothing...
what can i do?

Did you get Inj pre owned? Sometimes discs can be messed up but look perfect
This.^ Believe it or not you can actually get some scratches on a disc that can only be seen from certain angles in the light. It's entirely possible to have a scratch on a disc that does not immediately show up under normal lightning conditions or from normal angles. As strange as this may sound I've actually even encountered scratches that only show up in sunlight.

Another thing is it is possible to get a faulty disc. This happened to me and a friend of mine a few years back on the PS3 with God Of War III. We both purchased God Of War III from the same store on the same day, and mine worked perfectly fine while his would crash with a black screen as soon as the game started up and got to the menu screen. He traded his disc in for another one and everything worked fine ever since then.

well turns out my ps4 can't read discs anymore
If you're not one of those "digital is the devil!" type of people then I suggest you go digital. Over 90% of my PS4 games library is digital. I don't trust console optical drives anyway. I've owned just about every console you can think of that has a CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray drive, and 9 times out of 10 these drives burn out after a year of use. I HATE console optical drives. You would think that with the way our technology has evolved somebody would have figured out a disc drive that doesn't cave in after a year by now. What's worse is that I live in a country where getting a PS4 Blu-Ray drive replaced is only slightly less expensive than buying a new PS4. Because of my own personal experiences throughout the years my official stance is that console optical drives are dumb. If I were you I would go digital. It is extremely rare for Hard Drives to burn out, and when they do then replacing them is extremely easy and not expensive at all. Best of all is you can replace the Hard Drive yourself without any PC know-how at all. Unlike the Blu-Ray drive, where you practically need a rocket scientist and an army's worth of tools to replace the thing. Plus you have to mess with your console's insides to replace the Blu-Ray drive. Way too much work than it's worth.