What's new

General/Other Help me Doomsday Mains!

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Ive been playing since launch and some how never came across a Doomsday that spams Supernova until today. Ive tried blocking L/H, dashing away (F and B), Teleporting (Scorpion) and it tracks every move I make. Can someone that knows Doomsday throw some pointers my way?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
Ive been playing since launch and some how never came across a Doomsday that spams Supernova. Ive tried blocking L/H, dashing away (F and B), Teleporting (Scorpion) and it tracks every move I make. Can someone that knows Doimsday throw some pointers my way?

late forward dash late back dash or mb b3.

cyke_out

Noob
You have to react once DD leaves the top of the screen. If you dash while he is on the way up, you'll finish your dash, and and DD will track to your new spot. Forward dash covers the most distance and is the easiest to use.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Depending on which character, MB B3 or F3 on the way down. Timing is different with the regular/MB versions, so watch for that. From full screen, you can dash and avoid the MB version altogether, but some characters can't do this (GL).

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
You can bait both versions of Super Nova with a late forward dash into a full combo punish. There is no reason to do MB b3 unless you really want the damage, or the Doomsday spaces it so that he can blow you up with the regular version for forward dashing.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Ive been playing since launch and some how never came across a Doomsday that spams Supernova until today. Ive tried blocking L/H, dashing away (F and B), Teleporting (Scorpion) and it tracks every move I make. Can someone that knows Doomsday throw some pointers my way?

Dash forward or MB B3. Those two options alone destroy DD's Supernova. Just be careful if DD uses Supernova if he has trait activated.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
And Supernova is unblockable, so no point in defending.

The rest of the folks already told you the best options :)