What's new

Help getting into Injustice before the sequel releases most preferably fundamentally.

If anybody could help me get better at my fundamentals in Injustice Gods Among Us I mostly play Batman,Supes and Harley if anybody could help me with my fundamentals so I can transfer into the sequel on May 16th on day 1 easier would be much appreciated thanks

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Superman would be the best to practice with for the basics

Are you aware how frame data works?
That's a huge key to fundamentals

Yes I am, aware of frame data I've already played superman quite a bit so thanks for the tip on getting better at the fundies I'm almost home so I'll work on that till release of I2 thanks

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
What console are you on? I feel a direct, hands on experience going over the nuances of the game with you would be most advantageous. Learning by doing helps so much.

Thanks I'm used to that I just need to get used to blocking cross ups especially ambiguous cross ups I never know how to tell if an attack is going to cross up or not until it's too late

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Thanks I'm used to that I just need to get used to blocking cross ups especially ambiguous cross ups I never know how to tell if an attack is going to cross up or not until it's too late
Go to the lab and look at the setups and buttons that allow for it. It's more about situation recognizing for me, than just judging spacing every time. Helped a ton in gg and inj games.