What's new

help b2,3,3,3 into db3

cheschifodisito

hit me up on psn: mr_diem
y do i miss the combo? i'm going for db3,2,2 and charge then orb set up; after that i dash in and b2,3,3,3 before last hit cancel into db3 but it always miss. i'm sure it has something to do with the orb because without it i get the combo consistently. thx every1

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
^This one is...

But yeah.. It's probably the scaling on the orb I usually go into B2333 BF2 if I'm doing that an an orb konnects..

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
y do i miss the combo? i'm going for db3,2,2 and charge then orb set up; after that i dash in and b2,3,3,3 before last hit cancel into db3 but it always miss. i'm sure it has something to do with the orb because without it i get the combo consistently. thx every1
Just do b2333 and then db3 right away. You can only cancel it to connect after the first punch in 333

DB3 will only connect in that string after the 2nd punch and another thing worth noting is nothing will come out if you input more than three 3's. for example if you input B 3 3 3 3 BF3 all you will get is B333 no matter what. it is tricky but thats MMH for ya.

This string and Kung Lao's super fast string pissed the fuck out of me because I could never finish them and eventually just have up on them. It's a shame because for MM it makes his overhead a bit easier to make safe or to hit confirm and for Kung Lao it gave him like 10% chip of something crazy (may have been reduced).

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Just do whats ribz said....input the 333 as you are doing animation for b2..then if the b2 or 3 hits cancel into db3

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
You can also cancel into db1 after the first punch which is easier and you can mb for more damage. You can also mash 3 after the B2 and the db1 will still come out

did u ever figure this out?