What's new

Hello!

Hi everyone. I've been a fan of and playing MK since the first one was in arcades. Never really got into the competitive scene, as I was always one of those people who could beat all their friends, but immediately get stomped when I played someone seriously. Since I've gotten MK11 with Aftermath, I've been having a lot of fun playing with characters like Fujin and Shang Tsung and it's rekindled my interest and I would like to get even better with them. Looking forward to learning and interacting with all of you.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Welcome to the club! There's plenty of people around here always looking to play some matches, so if you ever wanna get some games in or learn how to deal with/play a particular character, don't hesitate to ask!

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

IF you play on PS4 and want some games, I am willing to help in any way I can.

If you have any questions, comments or needs please do not hesitate to ask. If you check under a user's name you can see who is mod staff to assist with certain matters.

I wish you luck on your journey. Learning and improving at fighting games is a lifelong process and it's a fun journey :D.