What's new

Hello!

Have been lurking for a couple of months, decided to make an account. Just a fan from Russia.
I am a complete filthy casual in fighting games. Started playing MK since Unchained on PSP (not counting MK3 on Sega when I was a little baby) then jumped straight to 9 and X. Really enjoyed Injustice 2.
Hope to join some nice discussions on the games on this forum.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Welcome! Glad you decided to join. Some discussions get heated or misunderstood but we do have a common interest here. So don't take things personally, or try not too. Right now a lot of speculation , rumors and such. You can still be a casual and learn to be great or provide input on what would make you stay and not feel casual, or if you want to play for fun, then play for fun! :)

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Have been lurking for a couple of months, decided to make an account. Just a fan from Russia.
I am a complete filthy casual in fighting games. Started playing MK since Unchained on PSP (not counting MK3 on Sega when I was a little baby) then jumped straight to 9 and X. Really enjoyed Injustice 2.
Hope to join some nice discussions on the games on this forum.
Привет из Ханты-Мансийска

Привет из Ханты-Мансийска
Привет из Питера!

Welcome! Glad you decided to join. Some discussions get heated or misunderstood but we do have a common interest here. So don't take things personally, or try not too. Right now a lot of speculation , rumors and such. You can still be a casual and learn to be great or provide input on what would make you stay and not feel casual, or if you want to play for fun, then play for fun! :)
Thanks, I'm not really one to get heated on arguments, lol. So I hope I'll fit right in.

DragonofDadashov24

Много в хантах файтеров? мимо-Сургут (3-6 активных игроков)
А вот это реально удивительно. Дофига на форуме все-таки русских.
Нет файтеров в Хантах вообще. Последняя локалка была в прошлом году, выиграл практически не играя. В Сургуте хорошие игроки?

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
А вот это реально удивительно. Дофига на форуме все-таки русских.
Нет файтеров в Хантах вообще. Последняя локалка была в прошлом году, выиграл практически не играя. В Сургуте хорошие игроки?
ну, так, середнячки, с пивом пойдет. В Тюмени куда лучше (в Тюмени Vladeer живет). Но на безрыбье и рак рыба

DragonofDadashov24

ну, так, середнячки, с пивом пойдет. В Тюмени куда лучше (в Тюмени Vladeer живет). Но на безрыбье и рак рыба
Vladeer хорош да, лучший Джонни в Рашке по-моему, Чип Эдди вроде похуже

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Добро пожаловать!

I don't really know exactly what that really means, so I just hope it doesn't mean pig's ass or something!

Anyway, great to see you making the big step up from lurking to signing up! Enjoy your stay!!! :)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Welcome! Hope you're gonna enjoy playing MK11. Did you try the beta?

In any case, if you want to main Cassie just look for me I'm easy to find (I'm the crazy one screaming about how much I love a video game chracter).

Welcome! Hope you're gonna enjoy playing MK11. Did you try the beta?

In any case, if you want to main Cassie just look for me I'm easy to find (I'm the crazy one screaming about how much I love a video game chracter).
Nah, not yet. Didn't make the cut and don't like preordering games due to being burned one too many times. But I feel like I'll buy MK11 in the first week of release.
In MKX I mostly played D'vorah and Reptile (will be missed), but Cassie looks really fun in 11.

Nobody welcomed me like that...
i got called a scrub the day I subed
Just have to admit that you're a scrub in your opening post so no one can throw it in your face ;)