What's new

Hello! What up?.....Outer Space!

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
Hello TYM. This is EnterTheGecko. Thanks to Dancock for pointing me over here. How is everyone? I'm doing well. Major hype on this shit. Needless to say that I haven't been interested in MK for quite a while. I'm hoping for a playable game this time around; but this is MK we're talking about. Can't wait for some Reptile action.

psn:enterthegecko. Feel free to send FR. Just say who you are and that you are from TYM.

Long time, dude. Hope all is well. I'll send you a Friend Invite once i get my PS3 back from Infusion.

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
i would say welcome but u duidnt save me 15% on my car insurance.
I'm sorry sir. Would you be interested in some boat insurance quotes? hehe. Nice to meet you

Hey there Check. Looking forward to the broken shit man. I got me a new computer. I'm planning to get back into recording after the new year. I'm still playing Tekken 6..offline mostly. I'm shooting for KiT in Feb. I might go to Bar Battles; but that's still up in the air.

We were always such good friends, man. I'm sure we said this to each other in the past, but i hope to meet you someday. Try to come to the next Offline Gathering. We'd love to see you there and i'd love to meet you finally.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi there, welcome to TYM EntertheGecko. Long live MK! Can I call you ETG for short?