What's new

Hello TYM, I'm Polo

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
I've been lurking around here since the reveal of Injustice 1, and I recently got back into playing fighting games this past couple of years. I was a lot younger when I used to frequent this site and thought that now would be the perfect time to sign up with the upcoming release of Mk11 . MK is my favorite fighting game series and I look forward to becoming apart of the TYM community.

Espio

Kokomo
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you!

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me, I'm here fairly regularly.

I've got my eye on Johnny and Jade for the Beta, but I honestly don't quiet know yet. It kinda just depends on what we see before the preorder beta goes live
A fellow Jade and Johnny fan <3.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Welcome! I'm the local Cassie fangirl and player.

Johnny and Jade seem like solid picks, I'm going to try them out for sure. Especially Johnny, he looks like a lot of fun.

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
Welcome! I'm the local Cassie fangirl and player.

Johnny and Jade seem like solid picks, I'm going to try them out for sure. Especially Johnny, he looks like a lot of fun.
NRS has made the SF characters look pretty cool so far. I can’t wait to see what they’ve done to Jaqui this time around

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I've been lurking around here since the reveal of Injustice 1, and I recently got back into playing fighting games this past couple of years. I was a lot younger when I used to frequent this site and thought that now would be the perfect time to sign up with the upcoming release of Mk11 . MK is my favorite fighting game series and I look forward to becoming apart of the TYM community.
Hello friend I am someone with a lot of stroke around here so if someone is rude to you, ya just tell me and ill trolle them somethin fucken fierce!!!!