What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Hello Sub Zero Community, looking for a mentor

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I recently finally purchased MKX after having a long summer of work(still very busy working 11 hour shifts Monday to Saturday). I've played Sub Zero since 1993. He's my favorite MK character and I will serve loyalty to him until I die.

I'm looking for a training partner online I can work with and understand Sub Zero's defensive options, his zoning and spacing game, rush down to corner pressure game...I have a vague knowledge so I definitely need the help.

Mr Mileena told me I should hit up someone who's really good with Sub not named Tom Brady, but I am open to working with anyone and hoping the community can lend a hand. much love.

- FlexoHyland

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
I'd be happy to play some dittos with you once you have your feet under you. I wouldn't say I'm "really good" in the grand scheme of MK, but I know my way around.

I'd say check out the match footage thread too. Ask some of the players who's style you like to help show you the ropes. The guides stickied here are a little outdated and will only take you so far, but they're a good place to start for fundamentals.

Be sure to include if you're on PSN or XBL in the future too. Don't get your hopes up over a player who can't run sets with you lol (I'm on PSN).