What's new

Hello Guyz! Noobie

Hello, im new here, well here but definetlly not to mk.

I recentlly put mk trilogy on my psp slim (AWESOME) and and bought umk3 a few weeks ago on xbox live, my gamertag is argeezy send me a friend invite and we can play because umk3 on xbox live is getting really glitchy latelly.

I wanted to ask, im a reptile fan so i mainlly use him and occasionally kabal and sub zero but people call me cheap no matter which i use. Anyway im trying to master reptiles littlle run back and fourth punch infinite. Can i only do this on one specific opponent or does it depend? because i can only do the little back and fourth 2 times with the uppercut.

the reptile combo can be done on anyone but you may have to make some minor adjustments depending on your opponent. Try not to worry too much about people calling whatever you do cheap. Just keep playing the game the way you do and enjoy yourself. The best of luck to you.

Droopy

Noob
I have played you on numerous occasion, and we have good matches. I hate the fact xbox live has been lagging lately on everybody so its been hard to stay in challenger lobbies where im usually at. Im lucky enough to find a ranked match here and there but i will have to wait this out due to lag/button delay. I would like to play you more when xbox live resume back to its normal standards. As for reptile, its about timing his dash juggle. He was never my guy so i cant help you out much but i know someone who can *looking at Ninja Ryo*.

P.S. If you get called cheap, dont take it on a personal level, only as a compliment because youre obviously doing something right. :lol:

Droopy said:
I have played you on numerous occasion, and we have good matches. I hate the fact xbox live has been lagging lately on everybody so its been hard to stay in challenger lobbies where im usually at. Im lucky enough to find a ranked match here and there but i will have to wait this out due to lag/button delay. I would like to play you more when xbox live resume back to its normal standards. As for reptile, its about timing his dash juggle. He was never my guy so i cant help you out much but i know someone who can *looking at Ninja Ryo*.

P.S. If you get called cheap, dont take it on a personal level, only as a compliment because youre obviously doing something right. :lol:
Heh yeah, see if we can get another match going some time. :)

argeezy said:

I recentlly put mk trilogy on my psp slim (AWESOME) and and bought umk3 a few weeks ago on xbox live, my gamertag is argeezy send me a friend invite and we can play because umk3 on xbox live is getting really glitchy latelly.

I wanted to ask, im a reptile fan so i mainlly use him and occasionally kabal and sub zero but people call me cheap no matter which i use. Anyway im trying to master reptiles littlle run back and fourth punch infinite. Can i only do this on one specific opponent or does it depend? because i can only do the little back and fourth 2 times with the uppercut.

Welcome to the site. Check out the reptile page in the strategy guides section. I would recommend not mashing HP when trying to preform the inf, it is all about timing.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I'm new as well and I get called cheap alot for using Human Smoke a lot. I pick Scorpion if they start complainng but it doesn't help much, kinda sad actually.

Please play me. XBL: Slipkicks

Slips said:
I'm new as well and I get called cheap alot for using Human Smoke a lot. I pick Scorpion if they start complainng but it doesn't help much, kinda sad actually.

Please play me. XBL: Slipkicks
Alright, sent you a friend invite

You have Potential man. I like how you use your slides and uppercuts, but they get predictable after awhile. Keep practicing the juggles with Reptile, and last but not least, Try another character and get better with them too. Master the Basics.

GGs though man.

Slips

abc whats your xbl name? I'd love to play someone of your stature in this game.

agreezy, gg's. Sorry for the boring ninja fest. Its all I know for now. :( I'll be picking up new characters soon.

PEACE

Slips said:

agreezy, gg's. Sorry for the boring ninja fest. Its all I know for now. :( I'll be picking up new characters soon.

PEACE
i tried to play you but there is to much delay between us so you can see my skills.

Slips said:

PEACE
abc ur dead0

Slips

DC HUSTLE yeah hopefully it'll be better next time.

abc thanks.

dc, you seem to have delay against everyone. You sure you payed your internet bill for the month? Don't be embarressed, I forget sometimes too. :lol:

Ninja Ryo said:
dc, you seem to have delay against everyone. You sure you payed your internet bill for the month? Don't be embarressed, I forget sometimes too. :lol:
I pretty much have the same problem. FYI to DC Ive never played DC with no delay. I just never said anything b/c it wasn't needed. There's not many people I have no delay against and sometimes it feels I have delay and my opponent doesn't. I just say fuck it sometimes cause I'm tired of playing the CPU. Right now in MM everyone is laggy, but when I make a private room it lag free. I had a full room with 0% lag in a private room the other day with my buds.

But delay usually only effects one party of two. You can be facing someone with no delay, while you have a shit load of delay. This is also frustrating b/c the view your skill as average b/c they don't know there's delay. And other times you both have it, which IMO is better than 1 effected.

HAYRON

Noob
Yeah...delay....yeah that's it.
I'm really only half as bad as I seem...

Anyway, argeezy, good match last night. I tried to get back into another match with you, but I think you had already started w/ someone else.

I'd like to get back on there with you when LIVE is fixed. I hate having a room break after every match. I'll send you a friend request next time I'm online.

HAYRON

Noob
It was directed at myself jerk. That was the point. Think before you post.

EDIT

No Problem.
Also. I'm not quite as bad as I seem. Sometimes I play when I first wake up to warm up my reflexes for the 40 minute drive to work. And very often, VERY often I play with one of my 3 young boys crawling all over me. (In case anyone wonders this is why I also sometimes don't use the mic. Sorry if I have offended anyone with my silence.)

Not that either of those excuse my lack of advanced technique skill.
I still need to work on aa'ing and gc'ing. And I really need a better controller. :?

Ninja Ryo said:
That explains why I had the worst delay against you, much worse than even Jokalk but thats because he's in Canada.

argeezy said:

Ok agreezy why did you just do that? I rape you with hSmoke you say nothing. I mirror your Reptile with mine, beat it, and all match you were making fun of me not doing x3 reptile juggles. I then Rape you with Ermac and you drop, talk shit and leave. Yeah not a very good first impression. All you do with reptile is slide, and its funny how you were making fun of my Reptile when 1. you lost, and 2 you couldn't even get x2 reptile juggles and only got 1 once :lol:

If you want help from better players, don't talk shit to them and don't leave either. I'm not being an ass but I hate it when people want help, but when they get the chance to play someone better, they talk shit and then leave. How are gonna get better that way.

GGs btw :lol:

Phoenix said:
argeezy said:

WOW agreezy your bad! I rape you with hSmoke you say nothing. I mirror your Reptile with mine, beat it, and all match you were making fun of me not doing x3 reptile juggles. I then Rape you with Ermac and you drop, talk shit and leave. Yeah not a very good first impression. All you do with reptile is slide, and its funny how you were making fun of my Reptile when 1. you lost, and 2 you couldn't even get x2 reptile juggles and only got 1 once :lol:

If you want help from better players, don't talk shit to them and don't leave either.

Man i just hate that smoke combo, nah ure way better than me i suck, i need to learn how to come offensivelly, i have a bad habbit of blocking then sliding...id love to play you again, no trash talk just to help me get better, my bad. I figured out his juggle i can do it....if you stand still lol but thats not happening, and like i said i have problems getting offence going without getting hit first... MY BAD..

argeezy said:
Phoenix said:
argeezy said:

WOW agreezy your bad! I rape you with hSmoke you say nothing. I mirror your Reptile with mine, beat it, and all match you were making fun of me not doing x3 reptile juggles. I then Rape you with Ermac and you drop, talk shit and leave. Yeah not a very good first impression. All you do with reptile is slide, and its funny how you were making fun of my Reptile when 1. you lost, and 2 you couldn't even get x2 reptile juggles and only got 1 once :lol:

If you want help from better players, don't talk shit to them and don't leave either.

Man i just hate that smoke combo, nah ure way better than me i suck, i need to learn how to come offensivelly, i have a bad habbit of blocking then sliding...id love to play you again, no trash talk just to help me get better with reptile, my bad. I figured out his juggle i can do it....if you stand still lol but thats no happening, and like i said i have problems getting offence going without getting hit first...
Why come seeking help? I was there to give you some practice, but you talk shit and leave...? You have a long way to go.