What's new

Hello everyone!

Poisonous Kiss

Queen of the Green
I'm a Noob Injustice player looking to get better at this game. I main Poison Ivy. It's nice to meet you all!

I haven't been playing Injustice 2 that long, at most one month. It would be helpful if any of you could help me become better.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Welcome! Your best bet would be going into the Poison Ivy subforum and letting the Ivys in the general discussion know. They'll help you out. If you need any help relating to the site though feel free to get in touch with myself or any of the other mods and we'll do what we can :)

Poisonous Kiss

Queen of the Green
Welcome! Your best bet would be going into the Poison Ivy subforum and letting the Ivys in the general discussion know. They'll help you out. If you need any help relating to the site though feel free to get in touch with myself or any of the other mods and we'll do what we can :)
Thank you so much! I'll definitely go discuss in the Poison Ivy subforum.
i'm getting a bi vibe to your username.
Oops, you caught me. Yeah, I'm bi.

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
I'm a Noob Injustice player looking to get better at this game. I main Poison Ivy. It's nice to meet you all!

I haven't been playing Injustice 2 that long, at most one month. It would be helpful if any of you could help me become better.
I play ivy too! hello!