What's new

Hello all, new to TYM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Been looking at this site for about 5 years or so, but I've been on MKO, MKU, TRMK and a few others. Just wanted to introduce myself and ask, How many posts do I have to make in the Noob Section to reply and talk on normal forum threads?

Don't really know how this site works with its restrictions and rules, so I'm asking because I know my Other sites have limitations before you can post in the big boy threads.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Been looking at this site for about 5 years or so, but I've been on MKO, MKU, TRMK and a few others. Just wanted to introduce myself and ask, How many posts do I have to make in the Noob Section to reply and talk on normal forum threads?

Don't really know how this site works with its restrictions and rules, so I'm asking because I know my Other sites have limitations before you can post in the big boy threads.
read.png

Perhaps if you read first before posting, you would know. I'll give you a fair warning - if I suspect you are a duplicate account, I will not hesitate to ban you and any other accounts you make. Trust me.

To anyone reading this, that has gone through the rigorous registration process and has had a legitimate account deleted numerous times, now you know why.

@Alien Substance @BanTheTesters @CrimsonShadow @Eldriken @Youphemism

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.