What's new

Combo Video - Hellfire Hellfire Double NJP Combo

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Not sure why you'd want to do this since NJPs scale your followup attack to 80% of it's original value (and therefore 2 NJPs make your followup 64% of what it would be otherwise) but yeah most characters if not all can do this. Quan can actually do THREE NJPs in one combo lol

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Not sure why you'd want to do this since NJPs scale your followup attack to 80% of it's original value (and therefore 2 NJPs make your followup 64% of what it would be otherwise) but yeah most characters if not all can do this. Quan can actually do THREE NJPs in one combo lol
Bruh Do You Have To Kill The Fun For EVERYTHING?!! Lol I Don't Think He Made It As An Actual Thing To Do During Matches But If The Opportunity Came In The Event You Accidentally Do It, You Can Do A Combo For Your Troubles. I For One Enjoyed Seeing That Hype Ass Double NJP Combo From Sonic In That KK!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Bruh Do You Have To Kill The Fun For EVERYTHING?!! Lol I Don't Think He Made It As An Actual Thing To Do During Matches But If The Opportunity Came In The Event You Accidentally Do It, You Can Do A Combo For Your Troubles. I For One Enjoyed Seeing That Hype Ass Double NJP Combo From Sonic In That KK!
I like you. But please don't ever capitalise every word again or you'll force me to ignore you.