What's new

Hellboy Tech & Combo Thread

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Clearing my upload storage data. I had a BUNCH that i didnt't even notice lol. But once you said to check it, I cleared em all, and was able to upload my video to Youtube :D
I usually have premo advice, a lot of people don't heed it, but I don't steer my people wrong. What it is, what it is!

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
22U3 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (317.59 Damage)

Corner
11B2, 3 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (347.96 Damage)

22U3, 22U3 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (374.05 Damage)

F3, 3 xx DB1, 11 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (471.22 Damage)

Youre welcome ;)

FrogFGC

Lover of Large Fists
22U3 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (317.59 Damage)

Corner
11B2, 3 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (347.96 Damage)

22U3, 22U3 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (374.05 Damage)

F3, 3 xx DB1, 11 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (471.22 Damage)

Youre welcome ;)
22U3, F2 xx DBF3 MB, Instant J3 xx DF3 (337.57)

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Ok guys I have updated the op with a different layout.
I have put each combo in damage order and added more combos that I and others have found.
Please tell me if you would like a combo added into the list and please do tell me if there is a way to improve the layout of it as well.
Thank you.

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Ok guys thought I might as well post this.
For those who don't know Hellboys bf2 can allow you to do a little body hop crossup similar to Black Adams
however hellboy has access to an air dash.
Basically you can instant air dash once ontop of the body and choose which side you wish to land on going into a jump in or the Fist of Doom, you could even fist of doom cancel into block or grab etc.
Now this can be tech rolled but I wanted to post this so that others know and it just gives us an other option to mess with if the situation arises.

This video just shows the basic crossup non crossup but as I mentioned above can mix it up different ways.

So what do you guys think? Is it that viable?