What's new

Hellboy Stream this Monday!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Pretty keen to see this.. I think the Hellboy trailer was one of the weakest of the entire reveal trailers for injustice. It just didn't feel punchy and awesome. Remeber the "Here come the girls" and "Its good to be Bad" trailers? Or even the Dark Sied gameplay trailer? NRS or WB marketing or whomever needs to get a pro editor to cut that footage up and make it awesome like those early trailers.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
If his launching command grab is gear, I'll be so mad...

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
A whole day has past since this post... and only 2 excited comments? Congrats nrs you ruined I2 DLC

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
I feel like I'm in the minority getting really hype for this character. The general consensus is that his reveal trailer was subpar. I don't really care though, I'm pretty invested and can't wait to see what he can do.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
My Hellboy's about to fucking MAWP. Aight? Listen you give me a hybrid Grappler character, imma try him out. My tech's gonna be OD regardless of if I stay with the character (BUT I PLAN ON PLAYING HIM FOR A LOOOOONG TIME, ya dig?)

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I feel like I'm in the minority getting really hype for this character. The general consensus is that his reveal trailer was subpar. I don't really care though, I'm pretty invested and can't wait to see what he can do.
Don't worry there are more then enough people who do like the way things went out. Maximilian Dood for example said that he likes how Hellboy still looks so comic-book-ish. I myself am happy about that too, and I'm looking forward to the stream.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm excited that he's being revealed since that means that we're approaching other DLC characters I actually care about.

KCJ506

Noob
Some people are still sore that it wasn't Spawn instead.

trufenix

bye felicia
My Hellboy's about to fucking MAWP. Aight? Listen you give me a hybrid Grappler character, imma try him out. My tech's gonna be OD regardless of if I stay with the character (BUT I PLAN ON PLAYING HIM FOR A LOOOOONG TIME, ya dig?)
first you abandon the green, now you take the red? We will remember this when the buffs come.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
A whole day has past since this post... and only 2 excited comments? Congrats nrs you ruined I2 DLC
I don't think you can blame the DLC. I think the game itself is just losing its hype. In my opinion, NRS should have strayed a bit more from the original game design so it felt newer. All I know is that when I'm watching a stream and seeing the same old Batman shit that I've seen since 2013, it puts me to sleep.

Having said that, I still love the game and I'm really excited for Hellboy. I still haven't really found a character in this game that keeps me coming back. Hellboy and FP3 are my last hopes. I just have too many games to play right now and I've been balls deep back into Tekken 7.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
This hybrid will either break the game or be broken by other top tiers.

Very likely. Something like that has got to be a son of s bitch to balance out.

KI has the closest I've ever really seen to the archetype in Kan-Ra, but I came to the game after he had been nerfed and was considered pretty bad at the time, on top of being one of the hardest characters in the game to play, so even though I love the idea I never messed with him much. I dunno if subsequent patched have changed anything, or if he was fine all along and people just thought he was bad.. but even still, they took the design idea and made it a little on the tedious side to play..

But regardless. Yeah, he will either be broken up or broken down most likely, though NRS have done a good job with balance thus far, by and large, so who knows lol.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Somehow I simply don’t believe you. Kek