What's new

Hellboy Reveal Trailer for Injustice 2!

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Wow i love him :D guns + doomsday trait ( my main in inj 1) What can i want more ? going to play him as secondary .

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
gameplay was pretty underwhelming, cool win pose and dialogue though. Still love hellboy too much for him not be instantly my main

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
On the whole, I am looking forward to trying him.

I do think a few negative things from the trailer. His face looks artistically incongruent with the rest of the game. More of cartoon like representation. Super and win seemed phoned in. That's all superficial stuff, so I'm sure I'll get over it.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
wasn't trying to be funny, was trying to predict the future that has been true in the past - because we are doomed to repeat history in perpetuity
the future of what? Crazy likes grapplers? I got hyped for this character from his reveal. Yea, I'm playing him. Good for you, you called it.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
It's such garbage that Raiden, Hell Boy, and Sub(don't get me wrong I fucking love Sub in MK, he's my favorite MK character my a mile).... but there's the entire DC Universe. So many important and iconic characters got the D and we get 3 guests. I could legit name over 20 DC characters that would've been better.

Yoaks

A spaceman
It's such garbage that Raiden, Hell Boy, and Sub(don't get me wrong I fucking love Sub in MK, he's my favorite MK character my a mile).... but there's the entire DC Universe. So many important and iconic characters got the D and we get 3 guests. I could legit name over 20 DC characters that would've been better.
Over Raiden and Sub I agree. But Hellboy is a better character then most of the cast thats already on the roster.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Sooo yea, reading through the comments here it looks like I wasn't the only one umderwhelmes by the cartoon design. He would fit in MVCI better than INJ2 with this look, but whatever. Still 2 chances for a cool character yaaay.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Nightwing, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Doomsday, Mera, Raven, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Constantine, Zatana, Shazam, Batgirl, Lex Luthor, King Shark, Enchantress, a Talon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Ra's Al Guhl, Azreal, El Diablo, Prometheus, Beast Boy all would've been better than Sub, Raiden, and Hellboy.

And if anyone wants to say that returning characters shouldn't be sold as DLC, they could play differently like Wonder Woman, or not be sold at full price. I know a lot of people that would pay to have their Injustice 1 character back. Even though this game is much much much better and far more balanced than the first one, I think Injustice 1 had a more badass roster.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Nightwing, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Doomsday, Mera, Raven, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Constantine, Zatana, Shazam, Batgirl, Lex Luthor, King Shark, Enchantress, a Talon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Ra's Al Guhl, Azreal, El Diablo, Prometheus, Beast Boy all would've been better than Sub, Raiden, and Hellboy.

And if anyone wants to say that returning characters shouldn't be sold as DLC, they could play differently like Wonder Woman, or not be sold at full price. I know a lot of people that would pay to have their Injustice 1 character back. Even though this game is much much much better and far more balanced than the first one, I think Injustice 1 had a more badass roster.
Your lack of ragman upsets me

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

I get you man but the bottom line is that none of them would sell as well as these three guests will, even the really popular ones

And lol at King Shark, though I guess I'd dig him more then someone like Killer Croc

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I hope anybody who thinks he looks boring but thought Rorschach (a guy in a coat, without a gun, or relic, or a giant fist) would be a good pick learned something.
Oh, Rorschach is still coming. And abject disappointment will rise like a foul phoenix.