What's new

Hellboy Reveal Trailer for Injustice 2!

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
He doesn't look like he really fits. I'm assuming they opted to keep him closer to his source material.
The 4 guest characters in MKX look good graphically and like adjustments were made to fit them in with the games art style and flow. Doesn't look like its the case here.

I'm not a big Hellboy fan so as an outsider he just looks clunky and out of place.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yoooo, what if Hellboy's trait gives him 6 bars of meter?
I don't even think that's possible lol. But what I can guess from the trailer, that the water attack he does cross screen, and the earth jail thingy he does both look like gear moves. Usually in the character reveals, Gear attacks are shown near the end of the trailer.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
Description of video on official channel:
Beginning November 14th, Hellboy joins the roster of Injustice 2 for players who have Early Access! As a member of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy has defended the world from fiends, witches, demons, and more than a few Lovecraftian Gods. With his trusty revolver and his “Right Hand of Doom,” Hellboy has made monster disposal his specialty.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Description of video on official channel:
Beginning November 14th, Hellboy joins the roster of Injustice 2 for players who have Early Access! As a member of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy has defended the world from fiends, witches, demons, and more than a few Lovecraftian Gods. With his trusty revolver and his “Right Hand of Doom,” Hellboy has made monster disposal his specialty.
We got a date boys!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Apparently, he's scheduled to be released Nov 14. They got some time to polish him :)
Like I wasn’t trying to be a negative nancy. But his horrible animations is all I could focus on. And I’ve been looking forward to this trailer for awhile.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Like I wasn’t trying to be a negative nancy. But his horrible animations is all I could focus on. And I’ve been looking forward to this trailer for awhile.
I mean, we all have been looking forward to this trailer. And I feel you, you had higher expectations. Don't knock it yet. Just wait until we actually see how he plays. He could possibly be the new main ;)

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I think he looks sick, I'm super excited to play him. His trait looks fun, I like the standing armor move and he has an Ares-esque ground pound like I wanted.

But his hand lol

His "Right Hand of Doom" magically becomes a "Left Hand of Doom" at several points in the trailer. It's like Bo Rai Cho's flask but way worse. It's probably a lot of work to change but I hope they can get that fixed. Unlike some of the other similar animation quirks this one is really jarring.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm sure he'll be awesome... but I'm not sure if any trailers will beat the Atom hype (IMO).

Also, I updated the first post with the press release (Thanks, RIGO! :) )

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Inb4 all the interesting moves are gear only..

And what's new here, I didn't see anything I haven't seen before?
Gun shots? Done
Grabs? Done
Ground capture? Done
Air leap? Done
Trait? Doomsday, I mean done.
Parry? Done

Like fuck, did you even play previous games?
Hell, 5/6 Is in this game.

NRS ran out ideas ages ago.
I'm with this guy.

-Like...hooooly shit. He literally could be an MKA Kreate-A-Fighter. I didn't see him do one thing that at least three other people in this game don't already do.
-Isn't making a character a grappler and a zoner at the same time like having tacos with chicken parm? Aren't they supposed to be seperate distinct kind of designs?
-Zoning has officially jumped the shark. None of outside of like Fate or Firestorm is unique, almost everyone has a bland straight gunshot/projectile/fuckin throwy thing to the point that I now way better understand why people compare it to COD - NOW YOU HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE WITH GUNS TO MAKE A RATE OF FIRE CHART. FUCK tiers, who has the faster bullets?
-Those legs. Someone needs to bring Raven back with a Lady Legasus premiere skin and book this man an appointment.
-HIS SUPER IS JUST THE FUCKING STAGE TRANSITION FROM MKDC. HOW DO YOU PUT HELLBOY IN A FIGHTING GAME AND THATS THE BEST YOU'VE GOT.

This is depressing.

The fact that NRS can't design it where his stone hand stays on one hand is pretty freaking sad. Also he looks pretty drab to me. Looks like they just slapped Jason, Lobo, and Tremor's move set together in the most mundane fashion.