What's new

Hellboy Reveal Trailer for Injustice 2!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
The Hellboy reveal we've all been waiting for has finally arrived! Hellboy is park of Fighter Pack 2 of Injustice 2. Hellboy's partnered Fighter Pack 2 characters are Raiden and Black Manta, whom are both available now, making Hellboy the next character to be released! Check him out below!

PRESS RELEASE:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today revealed the first-ever gameplay trailer for Hellboy, Mike Mignola’s iconic Dark Horse comic book character and the final Fighter Pack #2 character to be added to the Injustice 2 roster. Beginning November 14, players who have purchased the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition, Injustice 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, Injustice 2 Ultimate Pack or Fighter Pack #2 will be able to play as the member of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense who has made monster disposal his specialty by using his trusty revolver and his Right Hand of Doom.

The Hellboy DLC will be available to all players and for purchase separately on November 21.

Hype! And cyborg have a new move?! @ 1:07

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I really wish they didn't use gear moves in the trailers, it looked like a lot of his stuff could be MB'ed for a combo so really unsure what's gear and what isn't.
However his trait looks like Doomsday's?

Inb4 all the interesting moves are gear only..

And what's new here, I didn't see anything I haven't seen before?
Gun shots? Done
Grabs? Done
Ground capture? Done
Air leap? Done
Trait? Doomsday, I mean done.
Parry? Done

Like fuck, did you even play previous games?
Hell, 5/6 Is in this game.

NRS ran out ideas ages ago.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Interesting. As stated though, I wonder what's gear and what isnt.. and I hope if that launching grab is real its not a fucking high or something, but a legit command grab.

Looks like he has some ranged options, which is always extremely nice.

Super started out kinda awesome, as he's falling and punching them in the face, but honestly dont like it at all after that.

*LOVE* the facial animations and everything though.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Inb4 all the interesting moves are gear only..

And what's new here, I didn't see anything I haven't seen before?
Gun shots? Done
Grabs? Done
Ground capture? Done
Air leap? Done
Trait? Doomsday, I mean done.
Parry? Done

Like fuck, did you even play previous games?
Hell, 5/6 Is in this game.

NRS ran out ideas ages ago.

Man, those Capcom guys ran out of ideas.

Shotos? Done.
Fireballs? Done.
Shoryukens? Done.
Kicks? Done.
Punches? Done.

Innovate plz.

He looks cool I can't wait to try him. He looks amazing. Everything about him is fresh no returning moves from past Nrs games.

I'm Hype! And cyborg have a new move?! @ 1:07
Zoning + doomsday trait + doomsday shoulder? + command grab that launches?

Seems to have some good tools specially if he has a straight, up away and jump df gun

Ohhh and a projectile parry that really hurts fate and Borg among others

His point is stop this rehashed bullshit when this is happening in more then NRS fighting games.
The op claimed this was all new and it obviously isn't?
I don't give a fuck about other games, that's completely irrelevant.
I'm not complaining as much as I am pointing out misinformation.