What's new

Hellboy Discord

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
Ok now that the trailer has finally dropped and there is a Hellboy section here on tym I am posting the Hellboy Discord again.
https://discord.gg/Eq7qMAD
As I have mentioned in previous threads I understand that some people dislike discords because they take away the purpose of this site so I STRONGLY encourage anyone who posts on Discord to also archive it here.
Why not have both community's thrive ya know?
Thank You.

Sesal Snow

Gee, why not kill the Hellboy forum before it even starts.
Hey I mean if you disapprove of this I can delete it.
We have don the same with the Beetle community making sure that everything is archived on both platforms for ease of access and I think the Beetle community is thriving and going great imo.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hey I mean if you disapprove of this I can delete it.
We have don the same with the Beetle community making sure that everything is archived on both platforms for ease of access and I think the Beetle community is thriving and going great imo.
Discords feel like a modern day shoutbox to me. It eats the forums and takes away from TYM.

We've been over this months ago... I find it disrespectful to be completely honest.

Sesal Snow

Discords feel like a modern day shoutbox to me. It eats the forums and takes away from TYM.

We've been over this months ago... I find it disrespectful to be completely honest.
Ok then I respect that totally please feel free to close this thread completely I believe I made another similar one along time ago.
From now on I will not post discords on tym unless prompted privately and only out of respect for the person asking.
I apologies

Great, gotta close my youtube account and my MortalkomATX facebook group. Can't belong to more than 1 injustice communitiy guys.

*searches pone for a test your might ap*

Hmm, phone must be broke

Sesal Snow

TYM's existence at this point is as a data repository for all the Discord tech. Nothing wrong with that.
I completely disagree.
I feel tym is the main hub and discord is just what people use for ease of access when they are out and about and to easily talk between each other.
Although I was not completely aware about how much people disliked discords on here I do agree with the points made by @STORMS and I have already said if people wish to delete this thread they can.
The only reason I made it was because I saw how well the Beetle community have been dealing with both platforms at once.
Talking about general crap on discord but then relaying all the main information onto here making sure that everything is archived here for future purpose and those whom are new.
Either way I see both sides of the story and did not realize this was a topic of discussion a few month back.
I apologies once again to @STORMS and anyone else that dislikes this.

No, I liked your offer of 'delete the thread' cuz he's not going to. Otherwise, these other discord posts would have been addressed.

You are exactly right, its more convenient for people to use their phones to discuss when out and about, or wihle on their sofa playing, hence my jab at 'where is the TYM phone ap'.

I prefer TYM cuz I find tech here. discord seems far more social than beneficial.

Lol bming storm because he cares about TYM and not about the shit fest that is discord lol nice one dudes
LOL blaming discord for ruining a community, when TYM could have avoided this by making a phone ap YEARS ago. (the only thing discord has on its side is convenience, you are right, its a clusterfest)