What's new

Tech - Inferno Heavy Plus Minion Drop Set Ups

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Does the minion still hits even if delayed wakeup is used in order to avoid this?

Edit: saw your take on it, pretty good in the corner tho.

Last edited:

Xzyj

Noob
It's good and all but why would you do that and use your meter instead of going for restand ?

I could imagine this being better than a restand only if you could combo when ex-overhead hits on late frames.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It's good and all but why would you do that and use your meter instead of going for restand ?

I could imagine this being better than a restand only if you could combo when ex-overhead hits on late frames.
Yea I just don't see this being better than the restands that he gets meterlessly.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
i've been wondering for a while why nobody used 123 as an ender much since its a hard knockdown :p
Before the armor buff, I would use b32f2 or a hard knockdown ender to get ready for an armor break with ninjutsu , but now that many characters have 2 hit armor, there's no point in hard knockdown except for against a few characters like Predator whose Scimitar stab can be broken or Cassie Cage who's only armor outside of Brawler was glow kick which can be broken. only useful in very few matchups that restand is a must