What's new

Tech Heat Zap setup (cannot be ducked, must block)

uses meter and trait for 35% damage after heat zap is blocked. Basically you sacrifice 7% damage to be at +20 while traited. What do you think, worth it?

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I think you can do a similar setup with j2 111 trait instead of trait zap. Good job anyways, this setup is probably most viable in the corner where you can combo from zap and will catch those pressing buttons because it has an odd delay or gap.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Probably not important, but this utilizes the universal freeze reset tech where whiffing normals/throws or traiting up, resets a combo where someone is frozen/caught in some way. I found useful stuff with this for Green Arrow and Zod for example. Superman doesn't have that much time after his freeze though.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Probably not important, but this utilizes the universal freeze reset tech where whiffing normals/throws or traiting up, resets a combo where someone is frozen/caught in some way. I found useful stuff with this for Green Arrow and Zod for example. Superman doesn't have that much time after his freeze though.

Could you explain this a bit more SimSim ? Particularly how it relates to zod? If you would rather not derail the thread maybe pm me? Or if you've already posted about it maybe point me in the right direction lol?

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Midscreen I wouldn't do this. You had to f23 into breath and you pretty much lose pressure options unless you crossover j2 and try to mix them up. They can backdash or MB b3 etc. better to do high low starter or throw for corner carry IMO. As previously stated, in the corner, this may be interesting though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion