What's new

Hear about my NorthWest Majors Experience! Tournament Results inside!

Hey guize check out my Blog Post to learn all about my experience at NWM IX! Below I'll post the brackets and stream info as well. All in all it was a tiny tournament of about 10 people but it was fun and my first offline event so I care about it

Blog Post (cuz you should read it)
Pool Bracket
Top 4

Stream Archive (sonic fox debuted his goro here I'm pretty sure)

Results

1st. Sonic Fox - Dragon Fangs Goro
2nd. M2S Blackout - Gunslinger Erron Black
3rd. Mista Snacks - Royal Storm Kitana/ Spec Ops Cassie
4th. Hobbes - War God Kotal Kahn

Rabbit

thugs bunny
congrats.

NRS game turnouts at NWM unfortunately aren't the best excluding the first year of MKX.

i'm sure there will be good numbers in september for injustice 2.
are you going to be playing injustice?

congrats.

NRS game turnouts at NWM unfortunately aren't the best excluding the first year of MKX.

i'm sure there will be good numbers in september for injustice 2.
are you going to be playing injustice?
Yea and I heard some of the inside reasoning from some players ( won't name names)
Yea I'll be there for sure, probably gonna volunteer at this one

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
Nice write up my man! I still don't understand how people can show up to events smelling like ass & onions. :confused:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey guize check out my Blog Post to learn all about my experience at NWM IX! Below I'll post the brackets and stream info as well. All in all it was a tiny tournament of about 10 people but it was fun and my first offline event so I care about it

Blog Post (cuz you should read it)
Pool Bracket
Top 4

Stream Archive (sonic fox debuted his goro here I'm pretty sure)

Results

1st. Sonic Fox - Dragon Fangs Goro
2nd. M2S Blackout - Gunslinger Erron Black
3rd. Mista Snacks - Royal Storm Kitana/ Spec Ops Cassie
4th. Hobbes - War God Kotal Kahn
Glad u had fun

Rip NWM

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
Thanks bruh... go to one of these events man, non NRS players (i'm lookin at you, smash guys) be stanky. highlight was there some lil breezies passin out red bulls so that was coo lol
I might go to a tourney on the east coast one day. But I need to get better as a player and find one that's financially reasonable to go to.

Last edited: