What's new

He-Man & The Masters of the Universe as the Next NRS Fighting Game (Not Confirmed)

DeftMonk

Noob
If they do a heman fighting game I hope it has a visual style similar to them’s fighting herds but just changed to the original cartoon’s appearance. Janky as hell (for current times anyway). It would be fun.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Show looks awesome. My favorite as a kid. The voice cast is incredible, as well:

Mark Hamill as Skeletor

Kevin Conroy as Mer-man

Lena Headey as Evil-Lyn

Justin Long as Roboto

Jason Mewes as Stinkor

Alicia Silverstone as Queen Marlena

That's all I know so far.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Tellia and the Mistress of the Universe

Show looks awesome. My favorite as a kid. The voice cast is incredible, as well:
  • Mark Hamill as Skeletor
  • Kevin Conroy as Mer-man
  • Lena Headey as Evil-Lyn
  • Justin Long as Roboto
  • Jason Mewes as Stinkor
  • Alicia Silverstone as Queen Marlena
That's all I know so far.
Cast:
  • Chris Wood as Prince Adam/He-Man
  • Mark Hamill as Skeletor
  • Lena Headey as Evil-Lyn
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar as Teela
  • Liam Cunningham as Man-At-Arms
  • Stephen Root as Cringer
  • Henry Rollins as Tri-Klops
  • Alicia Silverstone as Queen Marlena
  • Jason Mewes as Stinkor
  • Dennis Haysbert as King Grayskull
  • Adam Gifford as Vikor
  • Jay Tavare as Wundar.
  • Griffin Newman as Orko
  • Susan Eisenberg as Sorceress of Castle Grayskull
  • Kevin Michael Richardson as Beast Man
  • Kevin Conroy as Mer-Man
  • Alan Oppenheimer as Moss-Man
  • Justin Long as Roboto
  • Tony Todd as Scare Glow
  • Phil LaMarr as He-Ro
  • Cree Summer as Priestess
  • Harley Quinn Smith as Illena
  • Tiffany Smith as Andra

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I feel like this is still a legit possibility. It's far-fetched, but not too much more than RoboCop being in MK11. I feel like it's either this or Marvel, and not Injustice or MK.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
If this did happen I'd totally play it and be happy about it.

Also maybe a Primal Rage reboot. This is the only moment left for that to make sense. Come on, let's go

Komatose

The Prettiest
Not sure why this two year old thread is being bumped. This will never happen lmao They’re not going to waste money on a potential money waster. NRS will stick to their core money makers: Injustice and Mortal Kombat, perhaps with small projects on the side. And He-Man isn’t one lol

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Not sure why this two year old thread is being bumped. This will never happen lmao They’re not going to waste money on a potential money waster. NRS will stick to their core money makers: Injustice and Mortal Kombat, perhaps with small projects on the side. And He-Man isn’t one lol

While I don't think it'll be a standalone He-Man game, it's worth noting that the Injustice comics had a huge crossover with He-Man. I could see Inj3 being about that

Komatose

The Prettiest
While I don't think it'll be a standalone He-Man game, it's worth noting that the Injustice comics had a huge crossover with He-Man. I could see Inj3 being about that
True, I can see that happening albeit in a slightly different way. But definitely not a stand-alone deal.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
:coffee: