What's new

He-Man & The Masters of the Universe as the Next NRS Fighting Game (Not Confirmed)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
no problem if this come AFTER MK 11 ..... kinda if instead of Injustice 3 , come out this MOTU fighting game after MK11 life cycle ends around later 2020 or in 2021 ....

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Please don't speak like your fandom is somehow more legitimate than mine simply because you aren't open to new things. I have a lot of respect for Poland and its forward-thinking people. Please don't make me question that.
I apologize. To be honest I was high and could have misunderstood your post. I hope you can get over it.

Love from Warsaw <3

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I like it but im unconvinced its even in the realm of plausibility that this is coming

people probably said that about injustice or even mk vs dc, and even thing like mvc and dbfz before they existed, so who knows

God Confirm

The evidence is piling up that He-Man & the Masters of the Universe may be NRS' next fighting game. Over the latest run of interviews with Ed Boon and staff, there were many allusions to them taking a departure from their renowned Mortal Kombat series, and embarking on something new.
Well? Whats this evidence? can you link to some of these allusions or even just repeat what was said? there isnt much here that could convince someone

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Well? Whats this evidence? can you link to some of these allusions or even just repeat what was said? there isnt much here that could convince someone
For some, the shape of a potato or a vague image on toast is enough to prove the existence of the Almighty. This is no different, but just as significant. I am merely the messenger.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Thats what Jesus thought as well, and then he got sold by a fella jew for a penny LOL :D
yea then he came back to life, went to live in heaven forever, and ended up creating the biggest religion in the world.

whatsurpoint

God Confirm

For some, the shape of a potato or a vague image on toast is enough to prove the existence of the Almighty. This is no different, but just as significant. I am merely the messenger.
So nothing?

I want to believe I really do but you're not even giving me a slice of toast here

would be interesting. igau vs motu
dont touch mk tho.
if this year no new mk is announced, i retire prematurely. i'm already too old anyway and have almost no time left.
i would love to have a maingame and be a tournament player for the last time, its super hard cos it takes a lot of time to do so, we all know that.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
this would be great and then save MK11 for the first NRS game of the next generation consoles to really give it that wow factor MKX had. tbh ill be happy with whatever they choose

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
if this is real.. it would be a big deal for me. He-Man is still awesome and the sheer volume of crazy character that they could draw from would make a great fighter.

Obviously Skelator or Evil Lynn are insta-mains... but man...

To-Bad

They have to include She-ra as well though.

Last edited: