What's new

Tech - Cyrax HDK/Corpse Hop/HTB setup

Ardet

Noob
Nasty! Gotta see if it can be done in combos. Like instead of doing double bomb setup, you do exSaw when they are flying to you and finnish it like you did. Maybe gravity wont allow corpse hop. It would be good if you could. Then it would be bye, bye safe armors!

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Nasty! Gotta see if it can be done in combos. Like instead of doing double bomb setup, you do exSaw when they are flying to you and finnish it like you did. Maybe gravity wont allow corpse hop. It would be good if you could. Then it would be bye, bye safe armors!
This can definitely be done to end combos.

Ardet

Noob
Too bad b2 cant break armor. But nonetheless this is amazing tech! And when they star to pickup and do reversed input wu, you just need to run slightly less and stop right before you hop them and again you reverse it. So its a mindgame! Thank you scar!

Ardet

Noob
Ok after fooling around with it I noticed enemy can avoid this scenario just buy teching forward throw. When they tech you cant corpse hop anymore. They still get launched but you cant run over them. I tried everything, 4-exSaw, 11-exSam, f13-exSaw, you name it, everything. Nothing allows you to run over them, only Saw after you recover and techroll from throwing them onto bomb like shown in vid. Duno why is that only way... It frustiates me that Cyrax doesnt have anything that is guranteed. Was so hyped about this, now not so. Enemy just need to know where in combo is throw and to tech it with 2. Bummer...

Ardet

Noob
Then you throw them the other way or NJK into a bomb oki
I know that. But I wanted corpse hop finnisher for both scenarios, because if opponent knows you are going for this setup he will gonna wait to tech it. So basicly you will never gonna set it up in bnbs.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I know that. But I wanted corpse hop finnisher for both scenarios, because if opponent knows you are going for this setup he will gonna wait to tech it. So basicly you will never gonna set it up in bnbs.
It's not guaranteed but it's another tool in the mixup toolbox.