What's new

HD Problem

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Meg's 360 went to shit, so she bought a new Slim model and transferred the harddrive. Now my characters aren't saving on UMK3. Any idea what the problem might be?

I unlock, exit Arcade mode, play a few rounds on XBL and then exit via the in-game menu. Restart the machine and the characters aren't there. A little upsetting because I miss my Ermac and Mileena.

Thoughts?

This happened to me when I had the RROD problem. When I played on a different Xbox I would always need to unlock the characters every time I loaded the game up. Once I got my 360 back the characters were always there though. Its like they are only saved with the first 360 or something.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
i know the FIX! its happening b.c its not the original xbox u downloaded the game on so everytime u load the game it loads as a trial then gets info from xbl that says ur good to go. to keep ur chars unlocked ur going to have to do what i do. unlock all ur chars and play like u normally would, exit the game like normal. when u goto play mk again sign ur profile out and goto game library and wait for umk3 trial to pop up, play trial, it will ask u to sign in, sign in and goto arcade and ur chars will be there. if u dont sign in through the game, u will have to unlock them everytime. if this confuses u then PM me and ill explain it better