What's new

Video/Tutorial Hawkgirl's safe Heavenward Stomp against 6f reversals.

GGA Max

Good research! I knew that this, like Adam's dive kick's block advantage is height dependent. Good to see its not full combo punishable at some heights.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
I'm almost certain they patched this, I remember day 1 testing to see if Superman could f23 it at its lowest height on block, and he absolutely could if he were fast. I'd say it's funny that this buff went under the radar, but #lolwhouseshawkgirl.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
I'm almost certain they patched this, I remember day 1 testing to see if Superman could f23 it at its lowest height on block, and he absolutely could if he were fast. I'd say it's funny that this buff went under the radar, but #lolwhouseshawkgirl.
They nerfed something more broken on day 1 though lol, you could combo d1 into we2 for 30% anywhere on screen, it was hilarious.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Yeah I remember that too lol, I miss that shit. I'll take losing it over having to deal with Supes +6 breath again though. My friend thought a console was up to date and we played a set, the whole time I wondered why I couldn't interrupt f23 breath with d1 lol.