What's new

Tech Hawkgirl's Meterburn Mace Toss Penetrates Bane's Super

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Hey guys, I've been recently messing around with Hawkgirl to complete my personal meta, and I noticed that her MB Mace Toss breaks Bane's Super armor, regardless of his Venom dosage. I have contacted @GGA pimpimjim and @AK Trepound380 about this, and neither were aware, so I'm sharing it with the forum. I am also wondering if you guys have tested this with the rest of the cast's Supers, because this could be huge.

Sidenote: This doesn't apply to Bane's other specials.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Nice! But most supers are way faster than mace toss sadly :( Unless we make a read i can't see this being abig deal for most characters. Amd even as a read mace toss has pretty bad start up frames.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Awesome! Thanks for bringing this into the light. I was not aware of this
Bad news, only works against Bane :(.

Nice! But most supers are way faster than mace toss sadly :( Unless we make a read i can't see this being abig deal for most characters. Amd even as a read mace toss has pretty bad start up frames.
It is for PPJ :p. Who knows when Max will hit him with a wake up SUUUUUUUUUPERRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Banes super kinda sucks outside of a combo so I cant see any good bane doing it, but good shit on posting any kind of find in the forum to get discussion going

kaseyk

Noob
we2 over banes super on reaction then free full combo . if your spinning mace as anti wakeup and they super (possible scenario) mbu for easy high 30s combo .