What's new

Match Footage Hawkgirl vs Scorpion casuals with KH OBS Rattlehead.

F4tal

Noob
This footage was from a few months back but this is a quick set I played with Carlos, the blind player from Houston. This dude has a sick Scorpion and everyone should try and play with him whenever you guys can for good Scoprion EXP. Enjoy!

Espio

Kokomo
@F4tal

My suggestion is punishing with forward 1,1, trait, 2, MB mace charge on the MB tele instead of forward 1,3, more damage and the timing is pretty lax overall.

You won, but some patience to avoid getting tagged with a lot of spears is an area I'd work on too. I really like your corner combo in the first match as well as your divekick punishes too.

This match is rarely seen so it's nice to get some footage and you both are pretty awesome with both your mains.

How are you already past level 102 even back then months ago 0__o lol.

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
@obs_rattlehead I hope I tagged him right. if not, mods help please??
Very solid scorpion play, I can tell you knew the match up, even tho spear is hella punishable u read hawkgirl well on wake up. U seemed to cover your mistakes with sweep, which probably isnt the best idea. Try 2u3 maybe. regardless awesome job guys

F4tal

Noob
@F4tal

My suggestion is punishing with forward 1,1, trait, 2, MB mace charge on the MB tele instead of forward 1,3, more damage and the timing is pretty lax overall.

You won, but some patience to avoid getting tagged with a lot of spears is an area I'd work on too. I really like your corner combo in the first match as well as your divekick punishes too.

This match is rarely seen so it's not to get some footage and you both are pretty awesome with both your mains.

How are you already past level 102 even back then months ago 0__o lol.
Yeah this was when I took like a 2 week break from the game and was getting back into shape haha but I will take note of that. I actually like doing trophies for games so I used the turbo feature on my fight stick in practice mode to make Batman bounce off the little glass thing on Atlantis while to clock was on infinite. It gives you like 50 XP each time lol. I don't do it to make myself look good just to get the trophy easier :)