What's new

Question Hawkgirl Costume Poll - What do you want to see?

What Skin would you most like to see?

• Total voters

regulas

Your Emporer
Hello one and all I have made this thread because I was curious as to what possible Hawkgirl skins people might be interested in seeing.

If anyone has a better picture for an outfit, or another version post it and I will update to try and include it, though this is all I can easily find (not that I am any expert)

I am also missing a good shot of the ancient Egyptian version (white clothing and gold helmet and wings).

Earth - 2

Elseworld (can't find a good shot of her)

More commonly used version of her outfit:

Metal version (although she already has alternate):

Thanagarian Police type from cartoon:

JLU cartoon version

and Original:

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
What about that egypt costume you said she had? I did find some images of it on google but they're pretty... suggestive. And it doesn't show the whole costume anyway.
But it still looked pretty cool.

I got a soft spot for egypt related stuff too so I'd totally want a costume like that.

Shin Oni

Noob
As long as she doesn't take off her helmet, I could care less which outfit.

That metal one looks hot though.

regulas

Your Emporer
What about that egypt costume you said she had? I did find some images of it on google but they're pretty... suggestive. And it doesn't show the whole costume anyway.
But it still looked pretty cool.

I got a soft spot for egypt related stuff too so I'd totally want a costume like that.
Best I have found so far is
which is barley even a partial shot.

SLy

Noob
Either the JLU or the Earth 2.. Those were her best outfits imo. The Thanagarian looks cool also

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Oh wow...I'm torn between "Earth-2" and the Police Cartoon one...the silver one with red. Super fierce. She def. needs a new outfit...

seeo

That's my Jam!
Lol dem woMANly nrs female jawlines. If they could do it right that JLU skin would be cool. I do like the police skin as well