What's new

Hawkgirl Combo Video (PS3)

F4tal

Noob
Thanks everyone. When I find more damaging combos I will most likely just a post a video of each one individually. Thanks for the feedback!

kaseyk

Noob
Thanks everyone. When I find more damaging combos I will most likely just a post a video of each one individually. Thanks for the feedback!
all the highest damage combos , interactable/transiton and corners are somewhere in the bnb thread 83%int 78%transition 75%j2 starter 74%air mtmb starter . get on it with the high quality vids :)

F4tal

Noob
all the highest damage combos , interactable/transiton and corners are somewhere in the bnb thread 83%int 78%transition 75%j2 starter 74%air mtmb starter . get on it with the high quality vids :)
Hey my video is high quality with that 1080p :p But yeah I completely forgot about the stuff you posted in the forums I'll be sure to upload a video with all of her highest damaging combos. Haven't been in the forums in awhile so I kinda made it off what I usually do and know of. Thanks for the heads up though!

kaseyk

Noob
Hey my video is high quality with that 1080p :p But yeah I completely forgot about the stuff you posted in the forums I'll be sure to upload a video with all of her highest damaging combos. Haven't been in the forums in awhile so I kinda made it off what I usually do and know of. Thanks for the heads up though!
my poop tablet recordings are an injustice to her sweet combos :p . for your next vid i have a request ! combo corner b22-mtmbu-3-we3-3-mcmb-4-12d3

F4tal

Noob
my poop tablet recordings are an injustice to her sweet combos :p . for your next vid i have a request ! combo corner b22-mtmbu-3-we3-3-mcmb-4-12d3
Okay will do! I will get on that tomorrow and will credit you for the combos :)

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Thanks! Gonna make another video showing just her high damaging combos.
You've got a new subscriber! One small suggestion though, you should shorten your intro justtt a tidbit. Again, just a suggestion. You have a new subscriber regardless. :p

F4tal

Noob
You've got a new subscriber! One small suggestion though, you should shorten your intro justtt a tidbit. Again, just a suggestion, you have a new subscriber regardless. :p
Yeah I have been meaning to cut it off about 3 seconds just haven't gotten around to it. And don't worry I like suggestions :p

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I've never seen you on tym before do you post alot?
Hello, nah I don't post much. Been lurking and lightly posting since late 2012 though. Plus this is an old sn, I've gotta change it on here to match what I use on Twitch and at tournaments.