What's new

Video/Tutorial Hawkgirl - Combo Video by Kommunity Finish Him's "Djoudj"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Let's take a quick air dive in to one of the lesser-talked about characters, shall we? Hawkgirl is one of several characters of the cast that we've seen very little of and nothing of her in tournament-play (at least what was streamed). Our friends over at French Mortal Kombat/Injustice website, Kommunity Finish Him have uploaded some Hawkgirl combos by Djoudj. As always they range from difficulty.
Source: KommunityFinishHim

Attachments

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
dude i had no idea that last combo works *runs back to lab*

These combos are hard to do. The combos I've learned from other sites are much easier but these do more damage by like 2%. Those combos where shes throws the mace are beastly though. Going to have to nail that.

MuMuGuy

Noob
Thanks for doing a Hawkgirl combo video. These combos are flashy and fun to do, but almost impossible online.

MuMuGuy

Noob
She's a good or even great character, but she's borderline impossible to use online.
Agreed 100% insofar as Hawkgirl being underrated. She is difficult to use online, but not as bad online as Skarlet and Jade are in MK9. Hawkgirl is still my main, but I have to resort to using her simpler combos, which are mostly between 24% and 35%.

Jon Berg

Noob
A ton of flashy stuff but you can simplify it a TON and get the same, if not better damage. Cool non the less though.

Jon Berg

Noob
His midscreen jump 2, 123 bnb does 33% using hawkgirls pain in the ass super tight dash. Why not just j2, 123, f3, 3~mc for 34? Infinitely easier. Or for pure damage, j2, 123, b3, j2, 123~mc for 37%. As for corner, j2, 32~EX MT upshoulder, b1 we3, b1 we3, 123, 32b1 does 54% with 1 less meter than the vid. Can substitute the end for 123 ~ex mc for a little more damage and that second meter. But jumpin starters arnt too great for hawkgirl givin her awful floating jump, so usually dont see it much. The most useful mid screen bnb ive found is 12~ we2, 123, j2~4, 1, mc. 33%, or 36% with the mc ex'd.