What's new

Tech Hawkgirl - Air pressure after mace charge

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Hello this is a tech that i have been using a lot! This have worked wonders for me!
Well the idea of this is to continue pressuring after a MB mace charge pressing trait while the MB hit is hitting... This way you can choose from different options from her flight normals to pressure your opponent... Or if any of the options hits... You can combo... And that's safe, just a few options are unsafe

*MB Mace Charge ~ trait ~ 1

If this successfully hits you can continue with an air combo, the options are

1,2~Mace Charge = 22%
1,2,3 = 21%
1,2~Downward mace toss = 17%
1,2~Dive Kick = 19%

If your opponent blocks the 1 hit of course that the next hits wont connect on block... BUT it leaves your opponent at the perfect distance and your trait at the perfect time to not fall down to continue pressuring your opponent... If the 1 is blocked you can wait a bit and make a delayed mace charge or a straight mace toss... You can also go for a delayed 2 on flight but it can be back dashed

*MB Mace Charge ~ trait ~ 2
This is the same but is easier, but if it hits of course you will get less damage... The options are:

2~Mace Charge = 19%
2~downward mace toss = 14%
2,3 = 17%
2~Dve Kick = 16%

Also if your opponent blocks the 2 you can make a delayed Mace Charge or a straight air mace toss

*MB Mace Charge ~ Trait ~ 3
I would not recommend this option, it is the easiest, but it's unsafe... If your opponent doesn't kow abput this tech of course that this will be helpfull, since if he blocks the 3 you can make a D3 after... But barely use this one

If it hits = 11%

*MB Mace Charge ~ trait ~ fly slighty up, fly slighty forward ~ Dive kick
You may thing that this becomes unsafe since you must delay the hit while you fly to the right distance... But no... MB Mace Charge is safe on block and you have the exact time to fly to your opponent fast and you can also think that this is still unsafe since the Dive Kick is -8 on block... But the dive kick will hit low... So it becomes 100% safe

If it hits = 9%

Or instead of pressure your opponent you can MB Mace Charge ~ trait ~ fly away from your opponent and start zoning him with downward mace tosses or just fly away!

I really hope this helps! Trust me... This is a very usefull tech

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Good thinking but HG's trait attacks are insanely negative on block. 1 is like -8, 2 -20 and 3 -35 something like that. Tbh I'd rather land an use 32 to confirm into blocked or f13 if I'm lazy.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Good thinking but HG's trait attacks are insanely negative on block. 1 is like -8, 2 -20 and 3 -35 something like that. Tbh I'd rather land an use 32 to confirm into blocked or f13 if I'm lazy.
Ik... But the thing i found interesting is the spacing that generates and gives you a free mace charge/toss
Maybe the only ones that could punish that are Deathstroke (not 100% sure) with his guns, because i guess they are fast, and Zod with that fast charge

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
UPDATE:

*This tech beast the MB B3's and F3's <3 You must spend one bar but you will get a free combo!!! And also your opponent would have already wasted one bar for nothing!

This is very interesting since if your opponent MB a F3 or B3 to "punish" the mace charge you can just MB the Mace Charge, it wont with your opponent... But you can activate the trait just as the original tech and it will leave you at a comeback position, your opponent will still be doing the B3 so you can combo with her air normals...
You can combo with 1,2,3 or 1,2~Mace Charge (on flight) against any character exept of Catwoman, you can only punish her with 3 on flight