What's new

Question - Special Forces Having trouble with Special Forces combo execution

Orbit Aquary

Want a balloon?
I really like Special Forces, but I keep dropping my combos. For example:

I use b332, low kamikaze (4 + RT), and continue the combo. But instead of doing the low kamikaze, it does b3324. Also, when I use b332, 1 + RT, it still fails. B14, 4 + RT, is even harder. In order to do the combos, I need to turn negative edge on, and it's annoying because if I wanna change to covert ops, I will need to go back to the menu to turn it off again. Even with negative edge turned on, I still drop it sometimes.

Is there something i'm doing wrong? Any tips for timing this correctly?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
For B332+block4, I input the block4 part at the very end of the combo while she's doing her double bitch slap animation :D

For B14+block4, I input block4 during the kick animation.

The timing is completely different from cancelling into her other specials. Just keep practicing.

Orbit Aquary

Want a balloon?
For B332+block4, I input the block4 part at the very end of the combo while she's doing her double bitch slap animation :D

For B14+block4, I input block4 during the kick animation.

The timing is completely different from cancelling into her other specials. Just keep practicing.
Thanks, I will try it! But do you have negative edge off or on?

jmt

Noob
Keep neg edge off and input the drone command at the end of the string. The timing is strange because you can't buffer the drone, but just keep trying and it will click for you.

TKB

Noob
I really like Special Forces, but I keep dropping my combos. For example:

I use b332, low kamikaze (4 + RT), and continue the combo. But instead of doing the low kamikaze, it does b3324. Also, when I use b332, 1 + RT, it still fails. B14, 4 + RT, is even harder. In order to do the combos, I need to turn negative edge on, and it's annoying because if I wanna change to covert ops, I will need to go back to the menu to turn it off again. Even with negative edge turned on, I still drop it sometimes.

Is there something i'm doing wrong? Any tips for timing this correctly?
I don't play Sonya so sorry I'm not much help with your question but I had to comment and say I fucking love your Pennywise avatar.