What's new

Guide - Wrestler Having trouble with quad ticks throws

Wetdoba

All too easy...
The easiest way to do croutching attacks into tick throws is to hust hold D and F diagonally when you do the croutching normal, then you can let go of forward to get the D input in DBF. So D+F normal, then roll around the edge from D to B, then whip it forward for the F part. This is what I do on stick so if your on pad not sure if this all applies but starting at D+F 12 rather than D12 should make it much easier since you wont have to reset to neutral to get the D in DBF

The easiest way to do croutching attacks into tick throws is to hust hold D and F diagonally when you do the croutching normal, then you can let go of forward to get the D input in DBF. So D+F normal, then roll around the edge from D to B, then whip it forward for the F part. This is what I do on stick so if your on pad not sure if this all applies but starting at D+F 12 rather than D12 should make it much easier since you wont have to reset to neutral to get the D in DBF
Thanks man I'm off work in an hr I'll have to give it a try I'm using te Xbox pad but the elite so i have an excuse to use the dish d pad and try that out

Dravum

hello darkness my old friend...
I always have had a hard time getting 3 input special moves. Any help? Especially D12 command grab