What's new

Having the hardest time executing Batgirl's supermove

I just got Injustice yesterday am maining Batgirl and love her but her Supermove is "a real Pain in the @%#" to do lol.

You have to jump in the air yet in be striking distance to your opponent. This was easier on the low levels but on the higher levels its almost impossible to do when you have someone who is really jumping around.
Any tips on executing it?

Yes I know supermoves are for newbs and Im a newb, I like doing them

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Supermoves aren't for newbs, you just need to use them at very specific times.
If they're jumping around just go for the air to air trade, I think the super has armor so you should hit them out of whatever they're doing.

Or something idk I don't play Batgirl.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Huh. If you bait a wakeup from your opponent, make you could instant-air super it?

Can Batgirl do that?

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Do it off of the vortex.

B2 u3 ji2 (hit confirm you can do it or not) Supperrrrrrrr

B12 JI2 (hit confirm you can do it or not) Suppeeerrrrrr

Arkham Asylum stage specific super:
Ice freeze ineractable, MB smoke bomb (dd1), bola (bf1), d2, ji1, super

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Just don't do it, it's not worth it...save the meter for clash or flying bat/teleport anti-airs.

If you really want to for some weird reason then you can do it off of 11u2 if you want, either that or insta-air it or do a jump attack into it.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I just got Injustice yesterday am maining Batgirl and love her but her Supermove is "a real Pain in the @%#" to do lol.

You have to jump in the air yet in be striking distance to your opponent. This was easier on the low levels but on the higher levels its almost impossible to do when you have someone who is really jumping around.
Any tips on executing it?

Yes I know supermoves are for newbs and Im a newb, I like doing them
Learning how to combo into Supers and using setups into Supers (like her Bola) is really the best way to go about it. Raw Supers typically don't work on higher difficulty AI and human opponents .