What's new

Haven't played MK since 9/13/07

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Well I miss it. :cry: and I'm going to go back to it. Because XBL has been very boring lately. I'm experienced but I have no clue where to start. :? I'm guessing I should just practice in Arcade mode for a few days then go back online again... It's just going to take a loooong time to get my skill back up, combos, and other stuff.

Your thoughts?

dubson

Noob
Just start playin again bro, play arcade, play people online.

Get a feel for it again, then start playin good players.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Dubson said:

What's Kaillera can I play MK on there? To get an early start?

dubson

Noob
RaiN said:
Dubson said:

To play on Kaillera you need to download mame (arcade emulator for PC).

Kaillera is the online network that you play games on.

To be honest, I think that if you already have a 360 and MK, then it would be more convenient for you to just practice on there, because it is more convenient to just find a game and play on Xbox Live vs. finding a game on Kaillera and getting used to it.

Dubson said:
RaiN said:
Dubson said:

To play on Kaillera you need to download mame (arcade emulator for PC).

Kaillera is the online network that you play games on.

To be honest, I think that if you already have a 360 and MK, then it would be more convenient for you to just practice on there, because it is more convenient to just find a game and play on Xbox Live vs. finding a game on Kaillera and getting used to it.
One nice thing about getting Mame anyway is. You can DL the cheat.dat and set time to inf and p1 p2 health to inf. Good way to work on combos and figure stuff out.

Midway should patch UMK3 on xbox and add training mode. Let's all write them a letter :D.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Midway should patch UMK3 on xbox and add training mode. Let's all write them a letter :D.
Dude, I could go on and on about the shit that needs fixed on the XBL version....holy shit....lol

Tim Static said:
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
Dude, I could go on and on about the shit that needs fixed on the XBL version....holy shit....lol
On Topic: Dude why don´t you try DS?
Off-Topic: What the hell? All Raiden´s Family in your sig you Putstatic xD

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, not only Midway but Microsoft also...but at least they fixed the dumb UKK kode problem...

Not sure about Kaillera but the DS doesn't have that problem, once you unlock everyone they're unlocked for life hehe

Yeah, I agree with RZP the DS version is lots of fun also, and you can play it on the go, on break or if you're eating lunch at mcdonalds you can play while there.

BTW, RZP Tim did play on the DS but I don't think he likes the buttons or size or the d-pad