What's new

Question - Johnny Cage Haven't played in a while...

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
How is Johnny Cage right now? I'm kinda getting on the MKX hype train again with the release of XL and I'm thinking of playing Johnny, provided he isn't terrible.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
johnny cage hasnt got many changes and is very fun to play with. Just be caureful about the new breaker mechanics since now they take away both chars stamina. His d4 has got changed a little but if you have been using that move correctly it wont be noticable.
He is a great character and you can be sure that alist and stunt double are more than just viable. (not sure about fisticuffs @ismael4790 )
Welcome back to the jc hype train

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
johnny cage hasnt got many changes and is very fun to play with. Just be caureful about the new breaker mechanics since now they take away both chars stamina. His d4 has got changed a little but if you have been using that move correctly it wont be noticable.
He is a great character and you can be sure that alist and stunt double are more than just viable. (not sure about fisticuffs @ismael4790 )
Welcome back to the jc hype train
In my opinion, the buffs fisticuffs received are nice, but don't change at all the way he is played.
He has the same gaps, the same lack of mixups and the same whiffing problems.
They gave him stuff that is cool, and now he is more dangerous when bumped, but they didn't fix his true problems.

Last edited:

byAidan

I'm just looking to level up, ya feel?
How is Johnny Cage right now? I'm kinda getting on the MKX hype train again with the release of XL and I'm thinking of playing Johnny, provided he isn't terrible.
Play him if you're looking for a high execution, pressure heavy character.

WATCHD0G

Noob
I just picked up and i have to say...i prefer Stunt double to A-list

higher damage and less stamina management

Last edited: